Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

Which Rider Is On The Best Value Average

Milik has the potential to be better than a 4 but i would have to agree Ty Proctor

Bech, Michelsen or Worrall.

Garrity to put on 2 points.

He looked very tenacious in the GB champs & if he's recovered from injury he'll do well against his draft opponents!

• Like 1

Josh Grajczonek.

• Like 1

Ty Proctor if you go on what was achieved last year prior to injury.

Mikkel Bech i expect to add a point or 2

Mikkel Michelsen as bech

Robert Lambert for me, if only at home, he can go quicker than most round the NA and will be good for a 6 point average come seasons end

As good as the young man is, elite racing is a different kettle of fish. If he averages 6 i will be amazed. Haopy yes because we need some fresh exciting talent but if he averages 5 he will have done well in my opinion

As good as the young man is, elite racing is a different kettle of fish. If he averages 6 i will be amazed. Haopy yes because we need some fresh exciting talent but if he averages 5 he will have done well in my opinion

Averaging 6 as a 2nd string won't be much of an achievement in the coming season if the format is as expected.

Averaging 6 as a 2nd string won't be much of an achievement in the coming season if the format is as expected.

yep take your point hadnt figured that into the equation...............oops

Exactly. I think any second string under about 4.5 is great value.

Garrity to put on 2 points.

He looked very tenacious in the GB champs & if he's recovered from injury he'll do well against his draft opponents!

If you assume he's stating on 3.5 then I think he can add 5 or 6 points to that. he'll get 8 just for beating NL riders, throwing in a couple of second strings and he could get 9 or 10.

At the same time, I agree that Lambert could get 6+ but then most second strings will.