British Speedway Forum

Id guess it would be towards the end of the year.

Fisher due to have his as well

Is it safe to mention the name of Chris Harris on the BSF? When his name comes up it usually sparks a massive criticism of him - all of which is quite un-needed. :neutral:

Is it safe to mention the name of Chris Harris on the BSF? When his name comes up it usually sparks a massive criticism of him - all of which is quite un-needed. :neutral:

I agree, he has represented us internationally for a long time, while others have fallen short or bailed out. His testimonial is thoroughly deserved, whether you follow Coventry or not. I think he mentioned on Twitter that it is to be Coventry's opening meeting.

• Like 5

The critics are few and far between: am sure this will be reflected in a massive attendance on the day - I will definitely be there, as Chris has been a great servant to British speedway

• Like 6

I dont think Chris Harris gets criticism. What people are fed up with is the way he kept getting spoon fed a place in the gp's year on year which wasnt his fault. This year he qualified on merit and shut a few idiots up.

The only niggle i ever had with Harris is the constant moans about his bikes

Along with Scott Nicholls there has been no finer ambassador of the sport in this country in the last 10 years or more and he fully deserves his big day.

Its people like Kasprzak getting a testimonial that gets on my wick.

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 2

I dont think Chris Harris gets criticism. What people are fed up with is the way he kept getting spoon fed a place in the gp's year on year which wasnt his fault. This year he qualified on merit and shut a few idiots up.

Along with Scott Nicholls there has been no finer ambassador of the sport in this country in the last 10 years or more and he fully deserves his big day.

To be fair to Harris we all moan about his reliability of his equipment but hopefully that's a thing of the past now he has a new pit crew. I'm really looking forward to this, he deserves a big day like this and I'm sure fans will flock to Brandon.

• Like 1

Agree with Hammer Chris gets little criticism and most of it is through frustration for him rather than personal attacks but the critics always shout louder

For me it's a great start to the season with Rye House opening a bit earlier then two great meetings in prospect for Chris and Ricky Ashworth the week before Chris. just hope the early season weather is kind to us for once

Edited by westhamboy66
  • Like 2

KK may not deserve a testimonial though that is a matter of opinion, but he is my tip for the world title this year.

kk no way - not consistant enough , its gregs to lose he is by far the most consistant

his biggest challenge will come from tai if tai has an injury free season