British Speedway Forum

Give the organisers a chance. This is early February - the meeting is at the end of March. Another three or four weeks to organise is plenty of time IMO.

Who said I wasn't? Nothing wrong with saying expect a few big names to be announced. Not everything on the bsf is a dig at someone! I'm a huge Harris fan so I'd be there whoever is in the line up so it really doesn't bother me!

Edited by woz01

Have to say that compared to Rory Schleins meeting this lineup looks very uninspriring

• Like 1

Have to say that compared to Rory Schleins meeting this lineup looks very uninspriring

Agreed. If it wasn't for the fact I was a Chris Harris fan so will be going pretty much whoever is riding, this line up wouldn't tempted me to cross the road.

Agreed. If it wasn't for the fact I was a Chris Harris fan so will be going pretty much whoever is riding, this line up wouldn't tempted me to cross the road.

Have to agree. The line up so far is very weak.

I'd say the line is average so far and I'd think a few big names will be added. Looking forward to the K.Tatum v B.Andersen v C.Louis races.

Edited by woz01

I'd say the line is average so far and I'd think a few big names will be added. Looking forward to the K.Tatum v B.Andersen v C.Louis races.

Think that proves how average the line up is, that your looking forward to seeing Tatum racing again.

• Like 1

Got my VIP tickets £100. Still no mention of a call girl being thrown in at that price!!!

Think that proves how average the line up is, that your looking forward to seeing Tatum racing again.

This is the kind of post as to why I don't post that often on here anymore. Just no need for it. When I was a kid he was one of my hero's so seeing him on a bike years later will bring back memories, same with Andersen to a lesser extent. Edited by woz01
  • Like 4

This is the kind of post ad to why I don't post that often on here anymore. Just no need for it. When I was a kid he was one of my hero's so seeing him on a bike years later will bring back memories, same with Andersen to a lesser extent.

I agree, am considering Lakeside on 20th and KT makes it more attractive. It's about time we had another golden greats or such like. How about tatum, ermolenko, louis, andersen, loram, lemon, boyce, crump, hamill, hollingworth, o'hare, mountain, les collins, andy smith, screen & peter carr. Would you go along - i would!

• Like 1

This is the kind of post ad to why I don't post that often on here anymore. Just no need for it. When I was a kid he was one of my hero's so seeing him on a bike years later will bring back memories, same with Andersen to a lesser extent.

Well said Woz01.

This is the kind of post as to why I don't post that often on here anymore. Just no need for it. When I was a kid he was one of my hero's so seeing him on a bike years later will bring back memories, same with Andersen to a lesser extent.

Even though I've grown up to be a Brummie, always had a soft spot for the Bees when I was a nipper and no Perry Barr to attend.

Anyone else have have a race bib with Tatum on the back?

Only two weeks or so till this meeting and still loads of riders missing, bit of a PR own goal when you compare to Rory's!

Yes surprised most of the line up is still to be announced with it only being a couple of weeks ago. Rory promoting his lots.

There has been plenty about bidding to be in the refs box etc. I asked him last week about the line up and was told it would be announced soon.