British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Had Enough

Morten Risager Testimonial - Ipswich - Saturday, 22nd March

You can follow announcements on Twitter: @MRTestimonial14

Gates open 18:00, parade 19:00, first race 19:15.

Guest of honour: Hans Nielsen

Confirmed riders:

Morten Risager, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Kenneth Bjerre, Scott Nicholls, Danny King, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard, Ritchie Worrall, Rohan Tungate, Cameron Heeps, Gino Manzares, Richie Hawkins, Mads Korneliussen, Tobi Kroner, Rory Schlein, Kenneth Hansen

20 heats Individual, followed by 2 Semi Finals and a Grand Final.

Chris Louis, Jeremy Doncaster & Brian Andersen will race again - Risager is hoping to get Mark Loram to ride ...

http://ipswichwitches.co/index.php/news-centre/778-morten-risager-testimonial

Edited by Had Enough
  • Like 1

I can't believe morten himself hasn't started a thread on here. Not a bad looking line up so far, let's hope Hans and Nikki are also named

With the ELRC now the day before, there isn't necessarily the need for the big guns to enter this for a bit of a warm up as originally suggested

Nice lineup thus far though

I can't believe morten himself hasn't started a thread on here. Not a bad looking line up so far, let's hope Hans and Nikki are also named

Prefer Tomasz and Jarek ...

Hmmm this doesn't sound too good for Morten, taken from http://www.sportowefakty.pl/ (hence the dodgy translation)

First International Speedway Preseason Cup, which initially was to take place in Peterborough, will be held in King's Lynn. The tournament will perform, among others, SPAR Falubaz Zielona Gora.

Competition were transferred from Peterborough to King's Lynn for organizational reasons. The tournament will take place on the weekend of 22/23 March, and will be preceded him Friday workout.
We already know that the First International Speedway Preseason Cup, in addition to SPAR Falubaz Zielona Gora , there is a team Kings Lynn Stars , will be represented by, among others, Niels Kristian Iversen , Kenneth Bjerre and Mikkel Michelsen .
Currently, the organizers shall establish a formula together a list of occupations and home.

Im sure everyone will be urging NKI and KB to honour their booking for Mortens meeting just as they have for Havvys against the ERC.

• Like 1

Exactly same that is being said on the Havvy thread applies here.

Good luck to Morten and hope he has a full house and a great night.

Time to get this started!

You can follow announcements on Twitter @MRTestimonial14

Confirmed riders:

Morten Risager, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Kenneth Bjerre, Scott Nicholls, Danny King, Nicolai Klindt, Patrick Hougaard, Ritchie Worrall, Rohan Tungate, Cameron Heeps, Gino Manzares, Richie Hawkins

4 more to confirm - I will update when they are announced.

Also Chris Louis & Jeremy Doncaster will race again, and Risager is hoping to get Mark Loram to ride ...

Whats the criteria for Morten getting a Testimomial?

I assume it's the same as for everyone else, i.e. 10 years contracted to the same promotion, irrespective of loans, etc. which are part and parcel of operating a points limit.

I think you will find that 10 years in British Speedway is the criteria, not like football where it's 10 years with one club.

Edited by Super Blue

I assume it's the same as for everyone else, i.e. 10 years contracted to the same promotion, irrespective of loans, etc. which are part and parcel of operating a points limit.

And this is where its a grey area. Anybody who is an Asset of a club for 10 years or more in effect is entitled to a Testimomial..

I think Morten has switched between various clubs as an asset but the fact that he has not instigated or a taken a cut from any transfer means he still qualifies.

as long as the rider does not ask for a transfer and fills the required 10 years in the sport.

Won't be Hans, He has signed up for kylmakorpi meeting on same day

If anyone can help with sponsorship for this meeting or interested in their child being a rider mascot on the day, please send me a PM for details or email juliereading22@btinternet.com

Many thanks