British Speedway Forum
ProudtobeaBrummie

6 Of The 15 Gp In El Next Season

Not again SB, not again please - although I do agree with you!!! :shock::D

I know, it keeps getting boring when people slate our best league!

• Like 2

I know, it keeps getting boring when people slate our best league!

It is definitely still our best league, but this year it's probably the weakest top league we have ever seen...

• Like 2

It is the weakest we have seen but it should lead to good racing.

Whats the point of havimg a 'super team' like Torun? So what if its full of world stars it will be boring.

I remember when we at Foxhall had TR, Gollob, Louis and Nicholls and to be fair it got quite boring.

The teams all look fairly equal with Birmingham the weakest and Kings Lynn or Belle Vue the strongest

• Like 2

It is the weakest we have seen but it should lead to good racing.

Whats the point of havimg a 'super team' like Torun? So what if its full of world stars it will be boring.

I remember when we at Foxhall had TR, Gollob, Louis and Nicholls and to be fair it got quite boring.

The teams all look fairly equal with Birmingham the weakest and Kings Lynn or Belle Vue the strongest

Gavan, now you are not contributing to a Poole thread you make a lot of sense! I agree with you - I reckon we could see some good racing this year.

Just a pity Peterborough are not there to mix it!!

• Like 1

At least the league is more UK focused than ever before, which is what we need if we are ever to reignite British participation on the World stage again.

Let's keep it going and now look to develop training facilities around the country

• Like 3

What the BSPA should be doing is to work with the Polish, Swedish authorities to ensure as many Brits get places in their leagues as that is the only way to improve their skills and experience - not continuing to race on UK tracks in weakened British leagues!!

• Like 1

What the BSPA should be doing is to work with the Polish, Swedish authorities to ensure as many Brits get places in their leagues as that is the only way to improve their skills and experience - not continuing to race on UK tracks in weakened British leagues!!

And offer these leagues what exactly?

And offer these leagues what exactly?

Maybe similar to what the British Leagues offer certain Poles and Swedes??? :wink::P

On the other hand there never seems to be a correlation between really exciting racing and the best riders. Some of the best racing I've seen has been in the prem and other second string leagues of the past. It's a lot about riders and teams being evenly matched...surely Torun meetings will be processional walkovers?

• Like 1

Our boys will get places if they are good enough and keep consistency just like they all do!