British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Which Rider Have You Never Taken To?

Amazing how folk have differing opinions. I love watching Adam ride. :t::approve: :approve:

There are certain riders who could be entertaining to watch, even if riding alone. Adam would certainly fall into this bracket for me. Peter Karlsson another who springs to mind.

In the '70s I used to love to hate Ole Olsen - but he is still the second best rider I've ever seen!

In the Wimbledon CL days for some reason the Allen brothers had a massive downer on the Plough Lane track which certainly didn't endear the pair of them to me or to other Dons folk!!

DARCY WARD

BEN BARKER

NICK MORRIS

Gary Havelock (always moaning/bad manager)

Kasprzak (unreliable/ not a team player)

Troy Batchelor (dangerous & dirty rider)

Edited by mdmc82

So riders I dislike have made a connection with me, so it's gotta be riders who I find boring or who are easily forgettable . . . Dunno I've forgotten them :-o ;-) I guess I'll go with the flow and say Hancock does nothing for me for one . .

DARCY WARD

BEN BARKER

NICK MORRIS

Gary Havelock (always moaning/bad manager)

Kasprzak (unreliable/ not a team player)

Troy Batchelor (dangerous & dirty rider)

i can understand 5 of your 6 but Nick Morris?

i can understand 5 of your 6 but Nick Morris?

I don't think you've thought through the connection. Ignore the bottom 3, the top 3 are in capitals for a particular reason.

• Like 2

I had a totally illogical dislike for Karl Fiala. Never met him so I've no idea why and if Karl sees this - sorry.

Totally agree with SCB regarding Pedersen - I want to dislike him, but I love to watch him ride. The sport would be so much duller without him.

I met karl fiala at the lydd veterans meeting a couple of years ago. He seemed a very nice bloke who is still very keen on all things speedway!

Dakota North just for the way he acts! think he is a better rider than he is

Richard Lawson for being a gating tart, don't think i have ever seen him make a pass

Never liked crump, Sullivan Tatum and havelock as away riders and ones who rode for Ipswich would include savalas clouting and emmerson fairweather.

Never liked crump, Sullivan Tatum and havelock as away riders and ones who rode for Ipswich would include savalas clouting and emmerson fairweather.

Add Richard green ,jan pedersen the one who gated for arena Essex

Are you going for 'Double Points'. :shock::mad:;):rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

I met karl fiala at the lydd veterans meeting a couple of years ago. He seemed a very nice bloke who is still very keen on all things speedway!

Karl is very active on Facebook and has loads of speedway pictures/photos which he shares every day.

I'll add Ryan Sullivan too. No reason, just never liked him. Was certainly pissed off when he passed Todd Wiltshire to win the Cardiff GP one year!