British Speedway Forum
colinc1968

Inside Speedway

Can anyone tell me where I can get a proper copy of inside speedway magazine? Ive the first 3 issues! I've tried thier website and all u can get is a digital copy I don't want that crap I want a proper copy!!!!! So thought I would contact them...nothing not a dickie bird from them...maybe my money's not good enough!!!! I've tried eBay and I would even subscribe to it if it would let me find out how too!!!!

Can anyone tell me where I can get a proper copy of inside speedway magazine? Ive the first 3 issues! I've tried thier website and all u can get is a digital copy I don't want that crap I want a proper copy!!!!! So thought I would contact them...nothing not a dickie bird from them...maybe my money's not good enough!!!! I've tried eBay and I would even subscribe to it if it would let me find out how too!!!!

Is it still going as a Paper Magazine?

I had a look at their website and many pages are blank, including the contacts page. All a bit odd!

I have a subscription and get posted copies of the magazine - it really is very high quality work.

I just had a look on their Twitter feed and not sure what issue they were referring to but they state they have sold out of the printed version

"Inside Speedway ‏@InsideSpeedway Jan 30 @spinneyelan unfortunately we have sold out of the print version."

Very poor indeed if they don't reply to you mind.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I am gutted I can't get issue 4 this really is a great magazine or subscribe to it even if they got in contact would be something

I am gutted I can't get issue 4 this really is a great magazine or subscribe to it even if they got in contact would be something

Their Service should tell you something.

If anyone treated me the way they have treated you then I'm afraid that they could shove their Magazine up their ar$e.

I would not give them any more of my money - that's for certain.

Just my view.

• Like 2

Their Service should tell you something.

If anyone treated me the way they have treated you then I'm afraid that they could shove their Magazine up their ar$e.

I would not give them any more of my money - that's for certain.

Just my view.

TWK! Shocked! :shock::rofl::party:

• Like 2

Can anyone recommend any other speedway magazines I get speedway star each week, backtrack Is a Good mag but wanted something on the same lines as speedway star!!

Can anyone recommend any other speedway magazines I get speedway star each week, backtrack Is a Good mag but wanted something on the same lines as speedway star!!

If you like BackTrack then I could also recommend Classic Speedway Magazine too. It covers the early years of Speedway up until the start of the BackTrack era.

If you are looking for a Magazine that covers up to date Speedway - the only ones I know of are Speedway Star which you already get, and Inside Speedway the Magazine that has let you down.

Oohhh for good old days of Speedway Express.

• Like 1

Yeah bring back the good days when more people followed the sport! Watching it on proper tv world of sport!! More magazines books etc now it's all sky and hunt the stuff down on the Internet

Yeah bring back the good days when more people followed the sport! Watching it on proper tv world of sport!! More magazines books etc now it's all sky and hunt the stuff down on the Internet

More speedway available to watch now than ever before. More info available than ever before. A lot of things wrong with speedway, but available viewing/info certainly not one of them.
  • Like 3

If u have sky sports yeah Internet is good but some times it's nice to look first before buying

I have a subscription and get posted copies of the magazine - it really is very high quality work.

The production may be high quality - the editorial certainly isn't!

The production may be high quality - the editorial certainly isn't!

Agreed - that is why I only purchased the first Issue. :sad: :sad: