British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pete cc

Who's Got The Best Reserve?

There is only ONE outstanding rider on the draft - Jason Garrity.

Best PAIRING - Kings Lynn with Wolves close 2nd.

• Like 4

There is only ONE outstanding rider on the draft - Jason Garrity.

Best PAIRING - Kings Lynn with Wolves close 2nd.

To add to this thread I was going to say we have the best pairing then I did some digging into some data and now I'm worried

Kerr's NL performances in the crucial heats 13 & 15 were abysmal and he's going to be facing similar or better every race this season. In the PL he only really switch up a gear from about August with most the top performances being at home and spent all season in reserve.

Looking at performances against other No'6's or A graders he has gone missing in the past

Neilson

Garrity

Newman

Blackbird

Ellis

Morris

Hmmmmm, I just hope I've just over thought this

Edited by screamer

NLRC?

Lewis will be fine, he's been riding for less time than most of the other reserves yet his PL average is bettered only by Garrity, the likes of Newman & Morris have been riding PL for a few seasons yet Lewis has bettered their figures in his first year.

I'm hoping this is an elaborate plot of yours to take the pressure off him :D

Surely Newman is the best reserve?

Has pretty good experience riding at reserve at EL level, which gives him a head start over the majority of his rivals.

Jason Garrity is the best reserve without a doubt in my opinion. Very fast, very confident and very smooth. Reminds me of Josh Grajczonek.

• Like 2

The Wolves pairing are both from the top 10 draft riders so should be the best!!

• Like 1

Has pretty good experience riding at reserve at EL level, which gives him a head start over the majority of his rivals.

Perhaps initially but there are better riders in the draft who will have outscored him come the end of the season IMO.

I think Simon Rambo Lambo will surprise everyone and finally come of age this year.

Kyle Newman & Jason Garrity stand out & when Josh Bates replaces Lee Smart at Poole that will take some beating as a pair.

Sorry just saw Superstar's post where he also mentions Josh replacing Smart.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 1

Bates shouldn't be allowed to replace anybody once he rejected a team place, there are other riders on the list for any required changes.

• Like 3

Bates shouldn't be allowed to replace anybody once he rejected a team place, there are other riders on the list for any required changes.

Nice try Bagpuss!! :t:

The only reason Bates 'rejected' a team place was because of the clash of race nights!!!!

Edited by Skidder1