British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Kings Lynn V Zielona Gora 19/03/14

Thought I would get this one going.Not sure if it's in the right section but it does involve an EL team.

I am really looking forward to this one,what with 5 GP stars inc the top 3 in the world,world U21 champion and a former Kings Lynn rider in the Polish team.

This is quite a mouth watering start to the team event season.

I also see the Polish website is promoting this one quite big aswell.With all travel arrangements and hotels to stay at in Kings Lynn.Don't know whether they expect many to travel from Poland but you never know,they are very passionate about the sport.

I've even got a Polish lad coming from work who's never been to speedway before.

This is a massive meeting for KL this could lead to bigger and better things . I can't wait

Also looking forward to it massively but also, this is just a practice / testing equipment session for all so not overly expecting wheel to wheel, elbow to elbow stuff.

Swindon had a challenge match against Lejonen, several years ago. We are still waiting for the away leg!

• Like 1

Just for interest Zielona Gora means Green Mountain in Polish-went there a couple of years ago to see them ride Czestochowa in the league after the GP in Gorzow-fantastic stadium (as are most in Poland) and very successful team-wish I could make it to Kings Lynn on the 19th!

I wonder if this meeting will have a polish Style heat foremat and programme ? Those who have been to a polish league meeting will no what I mean .

There was some talk of this meeting being on tv, anybody know if it is?

Polish TV are doing some coverage but not sure if it's live. Nothing for UK TV as far as I know

Brilliant way to open the season for the Kings Lynn fans. Very envious.

Gutted I can't make it, wrong shift work don't half b-gger up your social life the only plus point is it pays the bills

Anyone know who the other (not publicised to date..) members of the ZG team are?

And also what time the practice session the evening before starts? Wondering if time to see that practice and still get to the EoESG for the meeting there on the Tueesday evening?

Just for interest Zielona Gora means Green Mountain in Polish-went there a couple of years ago to see them ride Czestochowa in the league after the GP in Gorzow-fantastic stadium (as are most in Poland) and very successful team-wish I could make it to Kings Lynn on the 19th!

Just remembered that I took this video of the crowd's antics at Zielona Gora-hope they don't bring so many on the 19th, or the home supporters will never get a look in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzwrA1FRoUg

Anyone know who the other (not publicised to date..) members of the ZG team are?

And also what time the practice session the evening before starts? Wondering if time to see that practice and still get to the EoESG for the meeting there on the Tueesday evening?

The Zielona Gora team is being listed as follows

SPAR Falubaz Zielona Góra:

1. Jarosław Hampel

2. Mikkel Bech Jensen

3. Piotr Protasiewicz

4. Andreas Jonsson

5. Patryk Dudek

6. Krzysztof Jabłoński

7. Adam Strzelec / Kamil Adamczewski / Alex Zgardziński