Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Kings Lynn V Zielona Gora 19/03/14

I think it only takes a noisy fan or two on each bend/straight to get the other quiet/embarrassed/too cool to shout (lol) fans to let themselves go! Having said that if our riders race a great race everyone gives them a cheer and so they should eh!

So what we need is the riders/club/fans to work together in solidarity to make the nights special/to make our club as one!!!

Well, that's what I think :-)

Will the actual racing start at 7.00pm? I ask because it will be a bit tight for me to get there on time as I will not be able to set off from much before 4.45pm and it usually takes me 2 hours.

Will the actual racing start at 7.00pm? I ask because it will be a bit tight for me to get there on time as I will not be able to set off from much before 4.45pm and it usually takes me 2 hours.

Shouldn`t think so as the live Polish TV programme doesn`t start until 7pm uk time(scheduled to finish at 9.30pm uk time) so I would think 1st race 7.15 at the earliest.

Don't think I've ever looked forward to a pre-season meeting so much as this one.

Also great news on the SpeedwayGP site that they are already looking at making it bigger and better next year - http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/3178/stars-set-for-kings-lynn

"King’s Lynn’s hotly-anticipated clash with Zielona Gora next Wednesday looks set to be the first of many International Pre-Season Cups at the Norfolk Arena."

Two great teams, one of the world's best tracks and hopefully some Polish fans to inject some atmosphere into the occasion.

To get all Screamer like - BRING IT ON :t:

• Like 1

Will they be using the new 2014 format for this one?

Will they be using the new 2014 format for this one?

Should imagine as this is set up by the Polish club it will run under EkstraLiga regulations

Shouldn`t think so as the live Polish TV programme doesn`t start until 7pm uk time(scheduled to finish at 9.30pm uk time) so I would think 1st race 7.15 at the earliest.

How can you watch it on Polish TV please??

I hope not! I'm assuming it'll be a 7.15 start for racing and 7 will be the parade. I live locally and even for me, a start time of 7pm is pushing it a bit. I suspect that car parking may well be an issue if there is a lot of Polish supporters coming. I'm going to beg work if I can leave off at 4.30ish to try and get a decent parking place!

Has the actual Polish seven been announced or is that decision being taken after practise?

I hope not! I'm assuming it'll be a 7.15 start for racing and 7 will be the parade. I live locally and even for me, a start time of 7pm is pushing it a bit. I suspect that car parking may well be an issue if there is a lot of Polish supporters coming. I'm going to beg work if I can leave off at 4.30ish to try and get a decent parking place!

If you get there early enough you might get your car cleaned 😂😂😂

• Like 4

If you get there early enough you might get your car cleaned

Haha :lol: Nice one!