British Speedway Forum

I had the same problem.

I then worked out that all I had to do was click on the H1,H2,A1,A2 etc,etc. NOT the middle of the box. Hey presto, it works!

Simples! :t:

Thanks for that.

Any chance of the 'password' so we can tinker with it SCB?

In response to emails i should state that (like Carlsberg lol)* i don't do domestic league racecards as i feel the clubs need every penny they can get from league fixtures and i wouldn't wish to deprive them of even a single programme sale in the event supporters should print out ahead of actually attending a meeting. Having said that Sky themselves used to produce a printable racecard on their website for the televised matches, not sure but it may be a blank one though in which case for television viewers the SCB one is needed.

*(i'll refrain from saying but if i did like Carlsberg they'd be.... LOL noooooo i so not going there) JOKE!

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

I'll be fixing it later with all the feedback. I'll also remove the password - It's just habit to do it at work as I don't trust the minions :o

I'll be fixing it later with all the feedback. I'll also remove the password - It's just habit to do it at work as I don't trust the minions :o

THANK YOU SCB!!!

That would be great. :t:

In response to emails i should state that (like Carlsberg lol)* i don't do domestic league racecards as i feel the clubs need every penny they can get from league fixtures and i wouldn't wish to deprive them of even a single programme sale in the event supporters should print out ahead of actually attending a meeting. Having said that Sky themselves used to produce a printable racecard on their website for the televised matches, not sure but it may be a blank one though in which case for television viewers the SCB one is needed.

*(i'll refrain from saying but if i did like Carlsberg they'd be.... LOL noooooo i so not going there) JOKE!

I ALWAYS without fail buy a programme, no matter what the cost, but because I like to keep them neat and tidy, that's the reason I always print a racecard, in case I make a mess of things at the meeting.

I know for a fact that is the case with a lot of people, but of course appreciate that doesn't apply to everyone.

Updated HERE (and in the first post)

I've removed the green, its now white. It's no longer password protected but it is protected. I have highlighted in "orange" (look more peach to me!) the cells that are editable.

Edited by SCB

Updated HERE (and in the first post)

I've removed the green, its now white. It's no longer password protected but it is protected. I have highlighted in "orange" (look more peach to me!) the cells that are editable.

That's some formula for the riders total scores :o

That's some formula for the riders total scores :o

its probable if I looked at it now I'd cry at its complexity!

Are you doing one for the ERC?

Probably not. If I get bored one evening this week I'll look at it. I'm sure I did something for the GPs a few years ago so probably have it mostly done if I can find it - I'll have a look.

Anyone looking a good app, try 'speedway programme' available in play store for android, I'm not sure about other app stores.

Here's one for the ERC, or indeed any other individual meeting using the 1 semi-final and final formula. You can change the header and riders names if required. Helmet colours can be added as necessary for reserve rides and for the semi-final and final. Best viewed in full screen mode.

For Excel 2007 and newer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdv0ubjg22tfm6z/UK2014ERC.xlsx

For Excel 97-2003: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0269z0jeibgrss/UK2014ERC97.xls

Use N (not the new RS) to denote a reserve replacement.

• Like 1