British Speedway Forum

Anyone looking a good app, try 'speedway programme' available in play store for android, I'm not sure about other app stores.

I downloaded this a few weeks back a just got an update, its a very good app that I will certainly use when watching the GPs.

Interactive League Race Card for Elite & Premier Clubs.

Works on Excel, with a printable race card option from the home screen or fully interactive - just enter the heat points and the spreadsheet calculates bonus points and rider stats.

Track stats available for all home teams.

Dropdown menus for tacticals/substitutes and heat 15 riders & gates.

Available directly from Dropbox at:https://db.tt/DA58WTHH or via the Facebook Speedway Race Card Generator Page or Twitter Speedway RCG page.

Updated version due to incorrect team name :oops: , plus, highlight on: fastest heat, top scoring rider, best gate.

Feedback welcome :)

@SpeedwayRCG

Edited by Speedway RCG

This match is scheduled for live streaming on Bet365

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW! Direct download from the page,
Monday, 28th, April, 2014. Local Time 7:30pm, BST 7:30pm, UTC/GMT 6:30pm

MiniMax Racecard Elite League Belle Vue vs. Poole

MiniMax Extended Racecard Elite League Belle Vue vs. Poole

Not seen any official line-ups for this match. Nearest got to it was one in the Bournemouth Echo i think. The only iffy position would be the riding order of the Poole reserves, but Lee Smart does have the lower average, now whether a team manager can put his reserves in any order i don't know (he probably can). Anyways every source i've checked has the teams as printed for now. Will update them if ant solid changes are publicised.

Looking forward to Stefan Nielsen clashing with Charles Wright, the latter could be a very prudent choice of guest.

Wednesday, 30th, April, 2014. Local Time 7:30pm, BST 7:30pm, UTC/GMT 6:30pm

MiniMax Racecard Elite League Poole vs. Birmingham

MiniMax Extended Racecard Elite League Poole vs. Birmingham

There is no rule against posting free racecard links so don't know why the mod who is removing only my racecard links is doing so. He refuses to say who he is or why he is removing them. He's still trawling though all threads and removing them quite astounding and petty and malicious.

Wednesday, 7th, May, 2014. Local Time 7:30pm, BST 7:30pm, UTC/GMT 6:30pm

MiniMax Racecard Elite League Birmingham vs. Wolverhampton

MiniMax Extended Racecard Elite League Birmingham vs. Wolverhampton

Thanks ManchesterPaul, I find them useful particularly with the new format where I still don't have a clue who is due out in what race!

And for anyone interested, the following works well - with an option for premier league/national league

racing format too.

http://www.speedwayplus.com/programme_generator_elite.shtml

Ok 'markyb' you've managed to post a link to a racecard and not have it removed! :t:

So let's see how long my one lasts before 'triple M' (Masked Malicious Mod) removes it .

(Note-Perhaps if childish poster would post it in the correct place, a thread he demanded people use, so called 'malicious mods' wouldnt have to waste time putting his posts in their right place. NB thats not called REmoving, its moving)

Friday, 9th, May, 2014. Local Time 7:30pm, BST 7:30pm, UTC/GMT 6:30pm

MiniMax Racecard Elite League Coventry vs. Swindon

MiniMax Extended Racecard Elite League Coventry vs. Swindon

(Note-Perhaps if childish poster would post it in the correct place, a thread he demanded people use, so called 'malicious mods' wouldnt have to waste time putting his posts in their right place. NB thats not called REmoving, its moving)

Weirder and weirder it all gets lol. I clicked on a saved bookmark for the match thread and got redirected to this thread in the general section. And Lo and Behold here are also SOME of the links that disappeared from the match threads.

The above quote (was inserted in red into my original post) has been placed by the mod who remains unidentified and greatly at fault on several counts.

I can assure you i certainly did NOT demand or even ask people to use this thread which was set up by 'scb' in reference to an application of his. Even he wasn't setting this thread up as a general siting place for all racecards.

Not sure what i've done that is childish? Others have expressed displeasure that their references to my posts and comments have been removed. I actually find it childish that posts highly praising my link were removed whilst leaving in place abusive off-topic attacks either side of my post. I also find it highly childish, pointless and malicious that time has been wasted by the mod in ploughing through old posts after a meeting has been and gone and systematically removing posts i made which consisted merely of 5 or 6 lines giving a notification of a racecard being made available. To what purpose was that done??? what an absolute waste of time.

Numerous times i asked for information on what was happening with the only response being those requests were ignored and removed!

In all the times that posts have been moved AND removed (never to be seen again lol) why did the mod presume we were all possessed with psychic abilities and know that he was putting some of them into a thread in a different section. Why not say why that they were being moved? also where to and especially so on the first occasion it was done??? How could anyone have known that they were being placed elsewhere (some of them).

It seems to be a repeated case of gross incompetence and/or lack of basic communication ability. How much more simple to say what was happening, i'm only finding this thread by some sort of automatic redirect that has been put in place, not sure that is a quick and simple thing to do.

Even with this message left by the mod concerned the incompetence is crazy with regard the false claim made, so to be clear i did not ask, and certainly wouldn't 'demand' for all racecard links to be put here!

OK well from now on i'll post the links for racecards for the Bet365 streaming and Sky televised EL matches here. I do hope that the childish behaviour and actions shown so far by the unidentified mod will end and as an example this post is not removed, don't think there is anyone in their right mind (or adult mind) could argue i have a right of reply to correcting a false claim made.

Edited by manchesterpaul