British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Swindon & Poole Home And Away On April 18

Klindt out, North in according to Swindon Website.

That's hard on Klindt but North should be an improvement.

I think Klindt needs to get a PL berth and concentrate on getting back to his best. We all know he has it but he has been going backwards now since he last rode for a Swindon in 2011. I wish him well.

• Like 1

Big warning to Gustaffson to get his machinery sorted out and up to EL standard as his average gives a bit more scope i.e an assessed European......

At least we will have a rider giving 100%,because that's something Klindt wasn't doing.

• Like 2

Not overly surprised about Klindt as his body language pre meetings wasnt up to much....every piece he did for the Adver was full of moans

The evil Matt Ford at it again - cutting out a rider after only a few races - what a way to treat someone. Oh hang on!! - he is a Swindon rider - I thought that was only what the Pirate chief did - oooops!!! I must go!!!

• Like 5

The evil Matt Ford at it again - cutting out a rider after only a few races - what a way to treat someone. Oh hang on!! - he is a Swindon rider - I thought that was only what the Pirate chief did - oooops!!! I must go!!!

The Poole paranoia train keeps on a chugging!

Deary me its getting quite sad now.

I along with everybody else has PRAISED poole and Ford for making changes and getting riders in.

We disagree with the treatment of young brits.

But hey dont letr get in the way of you 'everyone hates poole' paranoia you have

• Like 1

Yes please do as was funny the first post but now it simply isn't .

Edited by Crazy robin

Yes please do as was funny the first post but now it simply isn't .

Block them then. I like reading them! A bit of comedy on here is not a bad thing.

The Poole paranoia train keeps on a chugging!

Deary me its getting quite sad now.

I along with everybody else has PRAISED poole and Ford for making changes and getting riders in.

We disagree with the treatment of young brits.

But hey dont letr get in the way of you 'everyone hates poole' paranoia you have

Really hope you are being sarcastic rather than serious!!