British Speedway Forum
andrewrunagall

Speedway On Tv 2014

This a superb Service Andrew - THANK YOU very much. :t:

• Like 2

Many thanks for that list. I can't watch Sky Sports anymore as I haven't renewed the subscription, preferring instead to use the money for attending meetings, but I do have Eurovision via Virgin Media. All I need now is a way to stop the dog hogging the T.V. screen whenever speedway or ice speedway is on as she is a pain in the neck. :lol:

• Like 1

Many thanks for that list. I can't watch Sky Sports anymore as I haven't renewed the subscription, preferring instead to use the money for attending meetings, but I do have Eurovision via Virgin Media. All I need now is a way to stop the dog hogging the T.V. screen whenever speedway or ice speedway is on as she is a pain in the neck. :lol:

Get her a tele to call her own then she can watch sport relief dog games on bbc this week speedway on Sunday and when it comes around again front row seat for Crufts :rofl:

Just noticed that there is nothing on the Sky Sports web site about the ERC from Coventry their first meeting is given as Coventry v Poole on April 14th. Also Eurosport are showing Speedway Best Pairs on

• Friday March 28
  • Live Speedway Best Pairs
    • 18:00Speedway
    • live.png
Edited by mike1944

Just noticed that there is nothing on the Sky Sports web site about the ERC from Coventry their first meeting is given as Coventry v Poole on April 14th. Also Eurosport are showing Speedway Best Pairs on

• Friday March 28
  • Live Speedway Best Pairs
    • 18:00Speedway
    • live.png

Yes, I had seen that, I was going to post about it next week as my Sky box can only go 7 days ahead and it might lead to a little confusion where people might think it was this Friday. But thanks for posting that, I do encourage everyone to point out something that I may of missed.

As a suggestion, would it be an idea to include radio too? With online radio players it's possible to hear local radio all over the place.

That's a good idea, but I shall be just keeping it to TV listings as it keeps to the subject title of this thread, but if someone is willing to do a "Speedway on Radio 2014" thread, I would welcome it.

I see the pairs is also repeated many times on the days following the meeting.

Many thanks for this information, and the excellent list at the start of this thread .

Excellent thread as its so easy to miss bits of action with so many sports channels around not too mention everything else, i have 12 sports channels and that does not even include sky sports F1 or or any of the horse racing channels etc

Posted Today, 11:25 AM

woz01, on 23 Mar 2014 - 10:04 AM, said:snapback.png

There is an hour of 'speedway gold' on Sky Sports 3 at 12pm.

...and at 0300 hours Monday on Sky Sports 2 if anyone has trouble sleeping!!!

Hull Vikings v BV Aces (1999) is first up!!

and then Wolves v Witches (2004) EL play off S/F

and next ---- some meeting from 2010 - too painful to watch!! :nono::wink::t:

and next the British Final 2013!

Edited by Skidder1

Posted Today, 11:25 AM

woz01, on 23 Mar 2014 - 10:04 AM, said:snapback.png

...and at 0300 hours Monday on Sky Sports 2 if anyone has trouble sleeping!!!

Hull Vikings v BV Aces (1999) is first up!!

and then Wolves v Witches (2004) EL play off S/F

and next ---- some meeting from 2010 - too painful to watch!! :nono::wink::t:

and next the British Final 2013!

I take it you turned it off for 15 minutes then. To be fair the racing was top class that night.