British Speedway Forum
andrewrunagall

Speedway On Tv 2014

Sky EL 2014 preview show on Monday 7th April at 1830hrs on Sky Sports 2.

• Like 1

Anyone know when the 'Elite Rider's Championship' is on SKY please? :shock: :shock: :sad: :sad: :blink:

As a rough guess, about 2016.

Sadly - you could be right. :sad: :sad:

New era in terms of Elite League live coverage!

1 meeting per day in live streaming at Bet365.com (one meeting will be chosen when there are multiple fixtures).

Enjoy!

• Like 1

What?

Happy days with daily live coverage of EL. Why do you read my post as any kind of attack on BSPA?

New era in terms of Elite League live coverage!

1 meeting per day in live streaming at Bet365.com (one meeting will be chosen when there are multiple fixtures).

Enjoy!

I am aware that some betting websites are showing live speedway, but they won't be on TV, so they don't really count for this thread.

Talking of live coverage when is the second leg of the 2013 Polish play-off final being re-staged?

We have a saying in English "People in glass houses should not throw stones."…

I have no idea what this has to do with anything.

Just to be clear, I will try and post a schedule of Speedway on TV on Tuesdays, as it's plenty of time to get people ready to set up their Sky+/Virgin Media/PVR boxes for the week coming.

• Like 2

Speedway on TV 2014 (Live meetings will be highlighted in red and bold text) - 25th-31st March

The Ice Speedway Gladiators series conclusion is on both Motors TV and Eurosport this week at the following times:

Thursday 27th March at 8PM on Motors TV

Friday 28th March at 3:40AM and 4:50PM on Motors TV

Saturday 29th March at 10:05AM on Motors TV

Sunday 30th March at 8PM on British Eurosport 2

Monday 31st March at 12:40PM on Motors TV

The first round of the Eurosport Best Pairs Championship will be on Eurosport this week at the following times:

Friday 28th March at 6PM LIVE on British Eurosport 1

Saturday 29th March at 9AM and 4:30PM on British Eurosport 2 and at 7:45PM on British Eurosport 1

Sunday 30th March at 9AM, 7PM and 10PM on British Eurosport 2

Monday 31st March at 12:30AM and 4:30PM on British Eurosport 2 and 7PM on British Eurosport 1

It's also worth noting that those who have Sky's On Demand service can download the Elite League Speedway Preview show on their Sky+ boxes until Sunday 30th March.

Edited by andrewrunagall

It's also worth noting that those who have Sky's On Demand service can download the Elite League Speedway Preview show on their Sky+ boxes until Sunday 30th March.

I've just downloaded that and sadly it's nothing of the sort. It'a a mere 15 minutes of the preface to the abandoned ERC with a couple of rider interviews and a couple of minutes montage of past Sky coverage over the last 15 years.

They did mention that the 'Elite League Speedway Preview Show' is scheduled for Monday 6th April. A quick check of my TV guide shows it is one hour long and scheduled for multiple showings.

I dont see the Speedway on Eurosport 2 today? Not on my planner, am i missing something.... :(

Speedway on TV 2014 (Live meetings will be highlighted in red and bold text) - 25th-31st March

The Ice Speedway Gladiators series conclusion is on both Motors TV and Eurosport this week at the following times:

Thursday 27th March at 8PM on Motors TV

Friday 28th March at 3:40AM and 4:50PM on Motors TV

Saturday 29th March at 10:05AM on Motors TV

Sunday 30th March at 8PM on British Eurosport 2

Monday 31st March at 12:40PM on Motors TV

The first round of the Eurosport Best Pairs Championship will be on Eurosport this week at the following times:

Friday 28th March at 6PM LIVE on British Eurosport 1

Saturday 29th March at 9AM and 4:30PM on British Eurosport 2 and at 7:45PM on British Eurosport 1

Sunday 30th March at 9AM, 7PM and 10PM on British Eurosport 2

Monday 31st March at 12:30AM and 4:30PM on British Eurosport 2 and 7PM on British Eurosport 1

Sorry that I had missed yesterday's deadline, I have been a little bit busy this past week, anyway here's this week's Speedway on TV 2nd-8th April (Live meetings will be highlighted in red and bold text):

Firstly, antiques show Flog It! is in Poole and has one of the contestants learning about the town's Speedway team, which is on the following dates:

Friday 4th April at 7AM and 2PM on Yesterday

Saturday 5th April at Midnight on Yesterday

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next, Eurosport will be replaying Tai's first SGP win in Prague on the following dates:

Friday 4th April at 5:15PM on British Eurosport 1 and at 11:30PM on British Eurosport 2

Saturday 5th April at 5AM on British Eurosport 2

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next is the LIVE coverage of the New Zealand SGP:

Saturday 5th April at 6AM on British Eurosport 2

And repeats of this SGP are on the following times:

Saturday 5th April at 3:30PM on British Eurosport 1 and 7:30PM on British Eurosport 2

Monday 7th April at 8:30PM on British Eurosport 1

Tuesday 8th April at 10:45PM on British Eurosport 1

And finally, the 2014 Elite League Preview Show is on the following dates:

Monday 7th April at 7PM and 10PM on Sky Sports 2

Tuesday 8th April at 1:30PM and 8PM on Sky Sports 3

Wednesday 9th April at 1:30AM on Sky Sports 2

• Like 2

Thank you again for this. I don't know how you do it.

You must spend ages looking through the TV Magazines.

Well Done!!! :t::approve: :approve:

The New Zealand GP was something else. What I mean by that is the commentary. It was the worst I have ever listened to. Jason Crump was bad but the other idiot who ever he was should be sent to sweep the streets of New Zealand. Not sure if he could even do that.

The New Zealand GP was something else. What I mean by that is the commentary. It was the worst I have ever listened to. Jason Crump was bad but the other idiot who ever he was should be sent to sweep the streets of New Zealand. Not sure if he could even do that.

Not giving either of them much chance to learn are you?