British Speedway Forum
andrewrunagall

Speedway On Tv 2014

The New Zealand GP was something else. What I mean by that is the commentary. It was the worst I have ever listened to. Jason Crump was bad but the other idiot who ever he was should be sent to sweep the streets of New Zealand. Not sure if he could even do that.

Not listened to many speedway meetings on TV then clearly.

• Like 1

Is any one showing the Swedish league on tv this year !!!!!

Eurosport with an English commentary team if i remember rightly. The season doesn't start until 6th May again if i remember rightly lol. (It's national memory loss day today!)

• Like 1

Eurosport with an English commentary team if i remember rightly. The season doesn't start until 6th May again if i remember rightly lol. (It's national memory loss day today!)

Perhaps if you can find mine - you will let me know? :o;):neutral: :neutral:

You would have thought that they would have been given a few pointers to at least make the racing sound good. It was worse than listening to the womens bowls from Eastbourne.

My apologies for not posting any updates last week, it's just that my online TV Guide that I use to find anything to do with Speedway had recently changed and couldn't work out what was on and when, but now I can tell you what's coming in the next 7 days.

Starting with repeats of the opening round of the Speedway Grand Prix season from New Zealand, shown on the following dates and channels:

Wednesday 16th April at 11:15AM on British Eurosport 1

Friday 18th April at 9AM on British Eurosport 1 and at 7:30PM on British Eurosport 2

Monday 21st April at 8:45AM on British Eurosport 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eurosport is also repeating the first and third rounds of the European Championship, first round from Gdansk, Poland at the following time:

Thursday 17th April at 9:30AM on British Eurosport 2

Third round from Gorican, Croatia at the following time:

Sunday 19th April at 7:30AM on British Eurosport 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wolves Vs. Aces can be seen LIVE:

Tuesday 22nd April at 7:30PM on Sky Sports 2

and repeated:

Tuesday 22nd April at 11:30PM on Sky Sports 2.

Edited by andrewrunagall

My apologies for not posting any updates last week, it's just that my online TV Guide that I use to find anything to do with Speedway had recently changed and couldn't work out what was on and when, but now I can tell you what's coming in the next 7 days.

What online TV guide do you use Andrew? I find the paid version of DigiGuide fairly good although if i was doing a thread like this i'd certainly back up any guide with the Sky (or your provider) EPG. The online guide is very good for spotting the multitude of Eurosport repeat showings.

Edited by manchesterpaul

What online TV guide do you use Andrew? I find the paid version of DigiGuide fairly good although if i was doing a thread like this i'd certainly back up any guide with the Sky (or your provider) EPG. The online guide is very good for spotting the multitude of Eurosport repeat showings.

Well, I don't really want to say what I'm using exactly but what I will say is that what I am using is free.

• Like 1

Sorry for not posting anything so far this week, as the Sky meetings have been on Tuesday this week and will be Tuesday again next week, I'm just delaying what I post. I should get next weeks screenings up later tonight.

Forthcoming Speedway on TV this week:

Peterborough Panthers Vs Newcastle Diamonds:

LIVE:

Tuesday 29th April at 7:30PM on Sky Sports 1

Repeats:

Wednesday 30th April at Midnight, 4AM and 10AM on Sky Sports 2, at 7AM on Sky Sports 4 and at 2PM on Sky Sports 3

Speedway Gold (Hull Vikings Vs Belle Vue Aces, 1999):

Tuesday 29th April at 9:30PM on Sky Sports 1

Speedway Gold (Wolverhampton Wolves Vs Ipswich Witches, 2004):

Tuesday 29th April at 9:45PM on Sky Sports 1

Speedway Grand Prix highlights (Bydgoszcz, 2014)

Thursday 1st May at 9AM

Is any one showing the Swedish league on tv this year !!!!!

For Info about televised fixtures, see this post (scroll down a bit): http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=67537&p=2028596

Edited by Ghostwalker

Does anyone watch on SkyGo? All I get is constant buffering. :mad:

sky go is excellent no buffering .

just to remind my fellow humans. may 6th.(tuesdat) eurosport channel 410 on the sky sat. .. 6 pm start. swedish elite league speedway.

that channel 410 . 6pm. on the sky dish..

• Like 1

just to remind my fellow humans. may 6th.(tuesdat) eurosport channel 410 on the sky sat. .. 6 pm start. swedish elite league speedway.

that channel 410 . 6pm. on the sky dish..

and Channel 521 or 522(hd) if you have Virgin.