British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

Nsport TV dates have been announced

round 1
Saturday April 12th Zielona Gora v Tarnow start time 2,30 pm uk time(I thought it would be evening)
Sunday April 13th Wroclaw v Gorzow start time 3.30pm uk time. Leszno v Czestochowa 6 pm uk time
NB if Zielona Gora match is postponed until the Sunday it will start at 3.30pm and be televised in place of the Wroclaw match
Sunday April 13th other match Gdansk v Torun 3.30pm

round 2
Sunday April 20th Gorzow v Leszno 6pm uk time
Easter Monday April 21st Czestochowa v Zielona gora 3.30 pm uk time. Torun v Wroclaw 6pm uk time
NB if Gorzow match is postponed until the Monday it will start at 3.30pm and be televised in place of the Czestochowa match
Monday April 21st other match Tarnow v Gdansk 3.30pm

Edited by racers and royals

Deal has been done for the Polish speedway league(old div 1) to be televised on TVP sport-hopefully Lukasz Benz will be involved.

1st match is scheduled for Sunday April 13th and could be Rybnik v Bydgoszcz

Deal has been done for the Polish speedway league(old div 1) to be televised on TVP sport-hopefully Lukasz Benz will be involved.

1st match confirmed as Rybnik v Bydgoszcz however TV programme starts at 4.20 pm uk time so will clash with Extraleague matches-suppose the answer will be 2 tabs open at same time.

Rybnik - Bydgoszcz starting time is 14:00 (CET) and seems that it will not be covered live by TVP Sport due to clash with Katowice tennis final.

Hopefully next round will be live and at 14:00 as well to avoid clashes with Ekstraliga on nsport.

Rybnik - Bydgoszcz starting time is 14:00 (CET) and seems that it will not be covered live by TVP Sport due to clash with Katowice tennis final.

Hopefully next round will be live and at 14:00 as well to avoid clashes with Ekstraliga on nsport.

That explains it-thanks Krompa-happy days ahead 3 matches to watch on Sunday`s

That explains it-thanks Krompa-happy days ahead 3 matches to watch on Sunday`s

My better half is totally thrilled at that news. :lol: Regards. Alan.

• Like 1

Daria Kabala and Lukasz Benz working for N sport on the live speedway this season http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/428671/daria-kabala-malarz-wraca-do-zuzla-lukasz-benz-nowym-nabytkiem-nc

Great news about TVP sport. so we have on

NSport

12 April

15:00

Żużel: Enea Ekstraliga

mecz: SPAR Falubaz Zielona Góra - Grupa Azoty Unia Tarnów

13 april

16:00

mecz: Betard Sparta Wrocław - Stal Gorzów Wielkopolski

18:45

mecz: FOGO Unia Leszno - Dospel CKM Włókniarz Częstochowa

TVP Sport

14 april

18:35

Żużel: Nice Polska Liga Żużlowa

mecz: ŻKS ROW Rybnik - Polonia Bydgoszcz

They are also showing this match on the 13th but i would like to see the other 2 matches. All times here are Polish times not UK times.

• Like 1

6 days to go and the clock is counting-and what a start to the season with 4 matches being televised over the 1st weekend.

It all gets underway on Saturday 12th April 2pm uk time Zielona Gora v Tarnow

followed on Sunday 13th April 3pm uk time Wroclaw v Gorzow followed at 5.45pm uk time by Leszno v Czestochowa

On Sunday we also have sandwiched between the 2 Extraleague matches a Polish league(old div 1 ) match Rybnik v Bydgoszcz start time 4.30pm uk time. In the past TVP have been very good at putting the full match video up on their website quickly-so that might be the best option.

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

http://www.meczyki.pl/

The other Extraleague match in round 1 is Gdansk v Torun.

For Sopcast aficionado`s it looks as if the 3 elite matches this weekend are all on channel 96708

As far as the Polish league match Rybnik v Bydgoszcz there is a possibility that it might be on "live at 1pm uk time-bit confused at present. will have to wait and see.
Additionly the speedway magazine programme broadcast at 9 pm uk time (90 mins) on Sunday night is also being streamed.

Bit clearer about the Polish league match(old div 1 ) on sunday it`s being shown live on the TVP regional stations and on the website-Sopcast 96707

and then on TVP sport channel at 4.30 pm uk time

1st 7 rounds live on TV

Transmission schedule - queue 1 - 7

April 13 (Sunday)
ROW Rybnik - Polonia Bydgoszcz - h . 13:45 on TV and on the Regional SPORT.TVP.PL , retransmission chair. 17:30 TVP Sport

April 21 (Monday)
Lodz
- GKM Grudziadz - h . 13:45 Regional TVP , TVP Sport and on the SPORT.TVP.PL

May 4 (Sunday)
GKM Grudziadz - Polonia Bydgoszcz - h . 13:45 Regional TVP , TVP Sport and on the SPORT.TVP.PL

May 11 (Sunday)
Lodz - KMZ Lublin - h . 13:45 Regional TVP , TVP Sport and on the SPORT.TVP.PL

May 25 (Sunday)
PGE Marma Rzeszow - GKM Grudziadz - h . 13:45 Regional TVP , TVP Sport and on the SPORT.TVP.PL

June 1 (Sunday)
ROW Rybnik - Lodz- h . 13:45 Regional TVP , TVP Sport and on the SPORT.TVP.PL

June 8 (Sunday)
Carbon Start Gniezno - PGE Marma Rzeszow - h . 13:45 Regional TVP , TVP Sport and on the SPORT.TVP.PL

• Like 1

I forget the name of it, is that site that UK fans could subscribe to broadcasting again this year? Are there any previous subscribers around who can report on the reliability and quality of the stream?

Mind you having said that i do find the Polish League clashes with other major sports at the time it runs. Then again if a subscription would allow one to view archive/delayed footage of a full meeting i might well consider purchasing that. Clearly Polish speedway is quite the spectacle and the line-ups to the heats very tasty indeed.

I forget the name of it, is that site that UK fans could subscribe to broadcasting again this year? Are there any previous subscribers around who can report on the reliability and quality of the stream?

Mind you having said that i do find the Polish League clashes with other major sports at the time it runs. Then again if a subscription would allow one to view archive/delayed footage of a full meeting i might well consider purchasing that. Clearly Polish speedway is quite the spectacle and the line-ups to the heats very tasty indeed.

Speedwaytv I subscribed to it last year and it was excellent in HD no buffering none at all and had hoped we would be able to subscribe again but there websites hasn't been updated since last September so can only guess they won't be covering the new season .

Tomorrow`s line-ups Zielona Gora v Tarnow and heat details http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/25154

That`s what I call an Elite league line-up-Tarnow look strong(I know Kolodziej has had a big crash-but 2nd string !!)

Until they update it a heads-up Aleksandr Lokatev replaces Andreas Jonsson.