British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

The old Russian 1-2 in heat 10, though for opposing sides. :t:

Another great race, just how did Czestochowa get into financial trouble with racing like this and a good crowd watching it. Did they lose a major sponsor or something?

Another great race, just how did Czestochowa get into financial trouble with racing like this and a good crowd watching it. Did they lose a major sponsor or something?

Overpaying the (flown-in )Danish start line girls :lol:

Czestochowa has been considered by many as the top polish speedway track for racing along side of Bydgoszcz and Opole for many years now

Overpaying the (flown-in )Danish start line girls :lol:

You mean the costly excess baggage charges lol lol.

Compared to average salary in Poland the money that speedway riders make is excellent to put it mildly

See that Leszno are getting hammered at home off Tarnow, surprised at the margin. Tarnow look a very solid team this year.

Gniezno 25-5 down at Bydgoszcz - then get a 5-1 in heat 6. A miracle comeback for them maybe??

Edited by mikec

You mean the costly excess baggage charges lol lol.

:lol: Actually, as Pawel will confirm, most of them are top Polish models appearing regularly in Polish fashion magazines. And he has sent me links so eat your hearts out guys. :t:

:lol: Actually, as Pawel will confirm, most of them are top Polish models appearing regularly in Polish fashion magazines. And he has sent me links so eat your hearts out guys. :t:

A lot of the UK ones are members of the 'Nora Batty School Of Modelling'

Told you it would be a last heat decider lol. Emil no race wins today.

• Like 1

A lot of the UK ones are members of the 'Nora Batty School Of Modelling'

One HUGE difference is that most of them NEVER smile or look the slightest bit interested in what they are doing. Unlike these girls and our Danish chunkers. :lol:

One HUGE difference is that most of them NEVER smile or look the slightest bit interested in what they are doing. Unlike these girls and our Danish chunkers. :lol:

When you are next on your world travels don't set foot in Denmark cos those chunkers are surely going to clock you one.

Not sure about this week, although matches aren't ridden on paper the Torun Globetrotters look strong and may pull away. Then again you've got a knack for predicting these matches if i remember rightly.

Yep I just about called it right, though I didn't expect Czestochowa to be 8 down with two to go!

MJJ & Walasek poor for the Lions, Ward's brilliant form continues. Congrats to Torun, wonder what Czestochowa line-up we'll see in their next match??

Now for the "derby", should be lively!

Shame there was no "fairy-tale" ending. Torun just so strong that even when one or two let it slip a little, the others pick up the slack. Good to see their away matches rather than the home ones. Very enjoyable anyway. Join you again in a while. Alan.

When you are next on your world travels don't set foot in Denmark cos those chunkers are surely going to clock you one.

Aw, they'd give me a grandfatherly hug .and offer me a pound of butter. :lol:

My computers going to be working overtime as the next match clashes with Nascar, the latter for which i have lots of windows open for the telemetry, driver scanners and all sorts of things lol. So i'm off to set up my audio mixer to be able to listen to the speedway, nascar tv commentary and drivers and officials etc etc. Once i've sorted out spaghetti junction i should be back just in time for the start of the speedway Derby.

Anyone who missed the news earlier Kasprzak and Hampel are confirmed as riding :party:

OUCH just gone to Sportowefakty and they've had a very late reshuffle of their riding order...off to amend racecard lol.

Haven't seen any Danish racing this year, am intrigued by the "chunkers" though, shall tune in this week to satisfy my curiosity!

Gdansk well beaten again today, do they run to a limited budget - or did their promotion genuinely believe they could avoid relegation with that team??