British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

Derby is on now nice to see the Polish Air Force showing up to do fly over

When you see this, it's on a whole other level isn't it.? Stadium, crowd, passion. and teams. Well done Poland. :t:

Streams have been a bit buffery today.

Atmosphere is great as always in falabuz

Gapinski instead of Linus sundstroem

Sportowefakty and TV showing Sundstrom

Touch wood not jinxing it but stream been faultless and high quality......Sopcast that is mind, or are you referring to internet stream?

Gapinski instead of Linus sundstroem

Or not. :lol: Can't make their bloody minds up :t: Regards. Alan.

Have you tried Sopcast.? 4 hours now and perfect.

No. Don't have sopcast so yes the internet stream is rubbish. Still watchable though

No. Don't have sopcast so yes the internet stream is rubbish. Still watchable though

Is there any particular reason you don't use Sopcast it's a lot safer than most of the website streams

Honestly worth your while to download it. Perfectly safe- takes about 3 minutes, doesn't screw your computer up or put another toolbar on. Just google it and go to the main site. If you watch Poland every week it is very reliable. And I sure ain't no techie. :lol: Alan.

Is there any particular reason you don't use Sopcast it's a lot safer than most of the website streams

Yeh. Because I'm not that computer literate to understand d all that :)

I will make the Mrs download it when she's home. ;)

There speaks your fellow Manchunian and a more knowledgeable techie than i .Mind you you don't have to know much to know more than I! :lol: Thank god for my 19 year old son. :t:

Phil,

Good advice from others, but make sure that you download from Sopcast official site rather than any of the other sites that a Google search produces. Much safer!