British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

Until they update it a heads-up Aleksandr Lokatev replaces Andreas Jonsson.

You are correct-google translation of sportowefakty article

In Saturday's match between SPAR Enea Extraleague Falubaz Zielona Gora and the Group Azoty Tarnów Union does not occur Andreas Jonsson. Place a Swede in the home will take Aleksandr Łoktajew.

Such a decision of the coaching staff is due to a small amount of training Andreas Jonsson on Zielona track. Swede in the previous year's performances was listed below expectations. In addition, "AJ" still waiting for their best engines, which competed in the Grand Prix of New Zealand. For these reasons, the issue Jonsson in the first league game, according to the coaching staff SPAR Falubaz, entail too big risks.

Not sure if i can manage to produce the Polish racecards on a weekly basis so this first meeting is a trial run.

I've produced two versions the traditional standard red, blue, white, yellow heat format, and also a GATE VIEW version that some of our overseas fans use.

The latter is the same additional alternative format i provide for the World Team Cup, the card matches up with how you see them line-up on the TV screen and graphics or if a spectator at the track from behind the fence. They match what is visually before you left to right, outside to in, Gate 4, Gate3, Gate2, Gate 1.

EDITED after 'racers and royals' alerted me to my overlooking the coin toss factor. This will be the only version of the racecards as i can never guarantee to be home in order to put out a GATE VIEW version which would be heavily dependent on the coin toss.

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW! Direct download from the page,

Saturday, 12th, April, 2014. Local Time 3:30pm, BST 2:30pm, UTC/GMT 1:30pm

MiniMax Racecard Polish Extraliga Zielona Gora vs. Tarnow (Saturday, 12th, April, 2014)

I've diligently copied the race format rules in the 2014 Polish Regulations and despite not getting home until around 5am this morning and only a few hours sleep they 'should' be correct lol.

Speedwaytv I subscribed to it last year and it was excellent in HD no buffering none at all and had hoped we would be able to subscribe again but there websites hasn't been updated since last September so can only guess they won't be covering the new season .

Thanks for the quick reply but OUCH! that's bad news. Oh well i'll have a free conscience now watching the internet streams :)

Edited by manchesterpaul

Not sure if i can manage to produce the Polish racecards on a weekly basis so this first meeting is a trial run.

I've produced two versions the traditional standard red, blue, white, yellow heat format, and also a GATE VIEW version that some of our overseas fans use.

The latter is the same additional alternative format i provide for the World Team Cup, the card matches up with how you see them line-up on the TV screen and graphics or if a spectator at the track from behind the fence. They match what is visually before you left to right, outside to in, Gate 4, Gate3, Gate2, Gate 1.

MiniMax Racecard Polish Extraliga Zielona Gora vs. Tarnow (Saturday, 12th, April, 2014)

MiniMax Racecard GATE VIEW Polish Extraliga Zielona Gora vs. Tarnow (Saturday, 12th, April, 2014)

I've diligently copied the race format rules in the 2014 Polish Regulations and despite not getting home until around 5am this morning and only a few hours sleep they 'should' be correct lol.

Thanks for the quick reply but OUCH! that's bad news. Oh well i'll have a free conscience now watching the internet streams :)

Thanks Paul, have downloaded both I prefer the non-gate view one-just one observation,unless it`s changed for this season-the ref tosses a coin before the start to see which gate format they use A or B there is no choosing from the teams.

Maybe you can make available some blanks-and we could fill them in ourselves-we would need the riding no`s for each heat shown.

Edit still 2 differing gate formats for this season,depending on toss http://speedwayekstraliga.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/10ligi2014popr.pdf

Edited by racers and royals

Thanks Paul, have downloaded both I prefer the non-gate view one-just one observation,unless it`s changed for this season-the ref tosses a coin before the start to see which gate format they use A or B there is no choosing from the teams.

Maybe you can make available some blanks-and we could fill them in ourselves-we would need the riding no`s for each heat shown.

Ouch regards gate coin toss lol, I'll add a note on the webpage. I vaguely recollect now that when i first looked at the regs, my first port of call, there may have been mention of a coin toss, but then again i 'think' their chart gave specific gates. I really can't remember now.

It's no problem they are only intended a trial and the main body of the card that you keep score with will be fine. My main concern today is that the heat line-ups are correct! lol.

Haven't got time right now to add the alternative gate column but will do if it is indeed the case, no reason to doubt that what you say is indeed the case. Cheers for the heads-up. I won't actually see the meeting as i'll be out and about.

OK just seen your edit as i posted, i'll sort it out for the next ones, so unless I'M lucky with the coin toss ignore the gate references, it will suffice for a 5am compiled trial.

EDIT:

Duhhhhh! i know where i went wrong i pasted that section of the regulations and in my sleepiness didn't see the 2nd version directly below. I had two versions of the regs as well because i put it through Google Translate and still didn't scroll past the first version.

SIncerest thanks for the jog i know you are the Polish 'Ghostwalker' on here :)

LAST EDIT!

I'm more confused now.....i've just gone to the page on Sportowefakty where they have the heat line-ups and it matches mine, they do the continental gate view version so if the coin toss goes the other way they'll have an awful lot of re-writing to do. They have the riders going in gate 4, 3, 2 ,1 order so if the toss goes the other way to how they have it now they'll have to redo the page, or is the toss already done before the meeting and it has luckily fallen as per racecard lol.

Ok i'm off out now hope everyone enjoys the meeting, apparently the weather is likely not to be a factor after all.

Edited by manchesterpaul

OK to clarify the only card i'll be doing is.....

I've diligently copied the race format rules in the 2014 Polish Regulations and despite not getting home until around 5am this morning and only a few hours sleep they 'should' be correct lol. Both gate draw possibilities are now accounted for.

Edited by manchesterpaul

OK to clarify the only card i'll be doing is.....

I've diligently copied the race format rules in the 2014 Polish Regulations and despite not getting home until around 5am this morning and only a few hours sleep they 'should' be correct lol. Both gate draw possibilities are now accounted for.

Cheers Paul. I've sent you a PM too. All the best from a non-wintery USA. :t: Alan.

Morning/Afternoon all.

http://www.pl-sport.tv/

Just shows the abject standard of this league that a no-hoper second string like Andreas Jonsson gets tossed! :lol:

Good stream here http://livemecz.com/transmisja4.php haven`t worked out how to go full screen on this stream yet.

Sopcast was "off-line" a few minutes ago, but no problem since we both have good ones. Great to hear the noise and NO RAIN.

• Like 1

Cheers mate.You are the undisputed Prince of Race-cards.

If you ever do a Russian league one you will become the God Of race-cards.

I am going start with sop-cast and see how I go from there.

Looking forward to tomorrows Div 1 fixture

Edited by pandorum

I see the tractors going round in the background and "filler-chat" going on, so I presume there has been some rain?

First time I've used sopcast and I'm very impressed with the quality. Good that you can record aswell

Hope our good friend Pawel is with us at his dad's cottage in the Canadian wilderness :lol::t: