British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Sky Sports El Preview

As i read it every team is packed with "top prospects" and riders who "won't let them down". All a bit too nice for me.

Nicklas Porsing is also a young German :lol: dear oh dear :lol:

SKY must have it wrong, they have Wolves as ranked 3rd.

They obviously don't read the `knowledge` of the BSF know alls. :rofl:

Nothing to do with Sky. Just some bloke with an opinion. A Wolves fan perhaps?
  • Like 1

PMSFL, its on the SKY website.

PMSFL, its on the SKY website.

It's still just someone's opinion. Look at the Speedway Star predictions, other than teams that are obviously poor/good the predictions rarely have much to do with reality.

• Like 1

It's still just someone's opinion. Look at the Speedway Star predictions, other than teams that are obviously poor/good the predictions rarely have much to do with reality.

I`m just making the point that those on the BSF think we look poor, whilst others don't see it ;-) Like like season :t: .

I`m just making the point that those on the BSF think we look poor, whilst others don't see it ;-) Like like season :t: .

Sometimes you really are like a 3 year old. Just because some "professional" predictions have put Wolves in the top 4 you're jumping around like a loon calling everyone on the BSF a moron pretty much.

It's opinion, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Calm ya skull and come back to reality

Edited by screamer
  • Like 4

Chances are its Pearson, lol

I still think Wolves are awful but as Brum said I did say that last year.

We will see, be interesting to see what the star pundits say next week, most of the bookies have Wolves mid table.

Edited by bigcatdiary

Sometimes you really are like a 3 year old. Just because some "professional" predictions have put Wolves in the top 4 you're jumping around like a loon calling everyone on the BSF a moron pretty much.

It's opinion, that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Calm ya skull and come back to reality

That`s the point, its just opinion. Some aren't very good at them. Take a chill pill. And please don't put words into my mouth. I leave offensive words for other posters to use.

Edited by stevebrum

Just what I was thinking :wink: they have Swindon in 5th because they are lacking a 3rd heat leader - when he is the very person that has replaced Wolves 3rd heat leader at Somerset. Maybe they will be right and maybe not but I think Wolves will finish anywhere between 6th and 8th!

• Like 1

Poole have question marks over their draft picks just shows that this preview was done by Nigel Pearson as what questions were there over picking Kyle Newman, absolutely none is the obvious answer.

Belle Vue 9th is ridiculous as unless they suffer from injuries they will fly at home & that's a great start to a good season.

Still surprised that no mention has been made of how say Nicolai Klindt has a great start to the season averaging 7 & then can be replaced is going to be managed.

Is it that they just simply will & that's it??