British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Sky Sports El Preview

It would be much better if they spent five minutes on each club explaining team changes etc. Spent to long going back over 2013.

• Like 3

Thought it was a total waste of time, why do we have to go through all that happened last season we`ve seen it many times before, I think there was probably five minutes of interest in a one hour show and we`ll have to go through most of that again on Monday before we see the league match. don`t think anybody can truthfully say that it was a good show.

Repeated again tomorrow 1.30 and 8 pm.

Is it worth watching or not.

No

• Like 1

A preview without reference to the previous year/current champions would be ludicrous and only take 15 minutes or so without any 2014 racing footage!

A full explanation of the new race format and draft young brits rule would likely turn as many off as it would attract any new passing fans.

I actually thought it was quite a good condensed hour - it brought the hairs back up on my neck again!! :t::P

you would it was a Poole review of 2013 .not many other teams got a mention

you would it was a Poole review of 2013 .not many other teams got a mention

Bearing in mind that Poole were crowned Champions, I'm not surprised!!!

As much as it pains me to say so, no different to the review of 2010 concentrating on Bees!! :cry:

Thought it was a total waste of time, why do we have to go through all that happened last season we`ve seen it many times before, I think there was probably five minutes of interest in a one hour show and we`ll have to go through most of that again on Monday before we see the league match. don`t think anybody can truthfully say that it was a good show.

Was anyone expecting any different?

I for one thought it was rubbish. waste of time and effort. It did nothing to enthral me about the coming season, all it done was concentrate on Poole this and Poole that, as if they were the only team that mattered. To me, they have turned more people against the sport with their consistent, self-righteous attitude.

It was left to Worrall to talk about the draft system, as the commentator never mentioned a thing. When talking about future British stars, Lambert didn't warrant a mention. No, I expected far better than that, but as usual Sky was disappointing.

It's always dressed up as a preview, but is little more than a review of the previous year...garbage imo.

• Like 1

It's always dressed up as a preview, but is little more than a review of the previous year...garbage imo.

Yep,lamb dressed up as mutton.Complete waste of time.

It's sums up the quality of the programme when they fill the screen with the name TAI WOOFINDEN (41 mins in) :rolleyes:

• Like 3

It's sums up the quality of the programme when they fill the screen with the name TAI WOOFINDEN (41 mins in) :rolleyes:

Yeah but it would just be silly hearing Nigel bawling out 'Woffy, Woffy, Woffy' rather than 'Woofy, Woofy, Woofy' at every opportunity wouldn't it?! Oh wait a mo though...............!! :D