British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
P T Preece

Wolves Vs Birmingham

Wont wolves also be without Tai on Saturday night as most riders set out for GP sat morning or is he going later?

Be going later.... you would hope.

Edited by BWitcher

That Birmingham side looks the weakest top flight side I've ever seen I think....the. Elite League is really watered down by the looks of it

It won't really matter if the racing is good which it should be ..but it's not the strongest league I've ever seen

Bad fan

Agreed.

It would be bad enough if he was just a fan but in his position it's an absolute disgrace.

TNT's has pedalled the feeble excuse of a track grade. Hardly vital with only 3 heats to go.

So which is it TNT. Earlier in this thread you have SPECIFICALLY stated that Pawlicki will NOT be riding on Saturday as he CAN'T get out of riding in Poland. Now it's just a conversation you've had with him where he says he is trying to get out of it.

When will you learn not to blurt out things you overhear in the pits as fact?

When he is told by his Polish c;ub he is wanted back there then there is little he can do but be there.

The fact is that he WANTS to ride for Wolves at Leicester .......... but HAS to ride in the qualifier

Edited by T.N.T.

That Birmingham side looks the weakest top flight side I've ever seen I think....the. Elite League is really watered down by the looks of it

It won't really matter if the racing is good which it should be ..but it's not the strongest league I've ever seen

I agree Bruiser apart from the odvious the Wards,NKI and say another dozen or so riders is this league that much better than the PL.Such a shame as we were once the powerhouses now we are a after thought for most.I except it and just hope the racing is good and that makes up for it after all i have seen quite a few Conference matches and have enjoyed them as well.This Brum side has really hit home to me how watered down the league is and i also believe this new race FORMAT will become tiresome for most of us over a period.

When he is told by his Polish c;ub he is wanted back there then there is little he can do but be there.

The fact is that he WANTS to ride for Wolves at Leicester .......... but HAS to ride in the qualifier

Thanks TNT for even letting us know about the young PAWLICKI, i am sure some would of been gutted to turn up then find out he is not riding at least people know beforehand the situation.If i was a Wolves fan you might be disappointed he misses a few fixtures but you are very lucky i believe,hopefully you will see this young talent ride a few times.From what i hear when he has rode in Britain before he is totally committed as dedicated as his brother and is terrific entertainment value at Poole two seasons ago he made some stunning passes. Edited by sidney

I agree Bruiser apart from the odvious the Wards,NKI and say another dozen or so riders is this league that much better than the PL

With ease yes.

With ease yes.

Dont agree. Barring the ones mentioned the top boys in the premier are more than a match for anyone else in the elite league.

Dont agree. Barring the ones mentioned the top boys in the premier are more than a match for anyone else in the elite league.

You cant bar the top boys!! They are the main team players in the EL that ensure any match up is one sided.

(Obviously the recent Rye win at Leicester wasn't a full strength Lions).

I agree Bruiser apart from the odvious the Wards,NKI and say another dozen or so riders is this league that much better than the PL.Such a shame as we were once the powerhouses now we are a after thought for most.I except it and just hope the racing is good and that makes up for it after all i have seen quite a few Conference matches and have enjoyed them as well.This Brum side has really hit home to me how watered down the league is and i also believe this new race FORMAT will become tiresome for most of us over a period.

Obviously I like to watch the top boys race regularly, but its not the be all of everything. I take my hat off to Birmingham for assembling a side to compete in the Elite League, After the problems with costs last year, they had to address the finances to survive. I don't expect to win but I do hope this will generate support and enables them to carry on. What the Brummies' fan must ask ' would they rather watch a cheaper team or none at all.'

Whether we like it or not, Speedway has to be viable to make ends meet. If not there is not speedway. I believe there is too much emphasis put on the top riders . If the costs aren't addressed, there will be no Elite League to watch.

The new format is different, not better, just different. Whether it stays the course we will have to see. The Jury is out on that one, but time will tell.

What the Brummies' fan must ask ' would they rather watch a cheaper team or none at all.'

The problem is, will enough say they'll watch a cheaper team?

The problem is, will enough say they'll watch a cheaper team?

That will be everyone choice soon unless the crowds pick up.

Can' remember, who has priority over Ricky Wells should fixtures clash, Wolves or Workington?

Can' remember, who has priority over Ricky Wells should fixtures clash, Wolves or Workington?

Wolves asset.