Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Glasgow (ch) 28/3/14 @ 7.30pm

If this match is using the standard 15 heat format, will heat 15 nominees not be selected from top three averages/match scorers for both teams ?

If so, what will be strange about Tigers lineup re heat 15 ?

meant 13 and 14! my bad :oops::oops::oops:

When trying to be funny you really must make sure you proof read your posts :D #fail

When trying to be funny you really must make sure you proof read your posts :D #fail

Thanks for your feedback! Note to self take bagpuss's advice.

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

Miners lamp for filling programme purposes all ready , raring to go now , c'mon the Stripes :t:

• Like 2

Sneak preview of the pre-meeting entertainment at Ashfield this Sunday.

After getting spanked at Armadale on Friday, as punishment, Gru insists the Minion riders sing to the Glasgow support!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkz6GjZBBYs

• Like 1

24 hours till the action through in Smugville commences , bring it on

Oh well here's the first - it's raining here in the west , what's it like at Armadale ? - of the season .

No doubt to be answered by " Armadale has it's own micro climate so nobody knows :neutral: "

at the risk of being misquoted, its cold and wet in the 'middle' as well :P

its been dry until about an hour ago though and its been light rain so assuming a few miles south east is the same there shouldnt be any problem - just dont hold me to that lol

it is very very cold though

Oh well here's the first - it's raining here in the west , what's it like at Armadale ? - of the season .

No doubt to be answered by " Armadale has it's own micro climate so nobody knows :neutral: "

Dry, but absolutely freezing and windy.

Thermals for the ladies and willy warmers for the blokes.

The cold was gauranteed , just hope this heavy rain is just here and not in Smugville

Dry, but absolutely freezing and windy.

Thermals for the ladies and willy warmers for the blokes.

size or style George?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/518Wj6Qh5OL._SX300_.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_wHM3vvBJyqzkQiHDcJfS_-c4fXOBMVSGBThC3MW5y0xV5C_LPg

;)

Armadale has it's own micro-climate though so should be fine or didn't you know that Armadale had it's own micro-climate i thought someone would have let you know that Armadale had it's own micro-climate

Anyway we have space in the car for workington tomorrow if your going down if you are getting the bus iil see you down there.

Armadale has it's own micro-climate though so should be fine or didn't you know that Armadale had it's own micro-climate i thought someone would have let you know that Armadale had it's own micro-climate

Anyway we have space in the car for workington tomorrow if your going down if you are getting the bus iil see you down there.

Gaz can you clarify?

Does Armadale have it's own micro-climate?

George Im not sure mate but I think there might be a local atmospheric zone which differs from the surrounding area :P

• Like 1