Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Birmingham V Belle Vue 26/3/14

My point being was that Coventry had a lot of rain last week leading up to the ERC and the amount of rain clearly had an affect on getting the track sorted.

However if the website was saying the track was OK at 4PM then that clearly is a different matter and now i can see why the Aces are putting in a complaint.

The track at Brandon is considerably more knackered in general than Perry Barr.

The track at Brandon is considerably more knackered in general than Perry Barr.

No one can argue with that

Track preparation is without doubt the number 1 issue in British Speedway. If there is one thing te BSPA need a co-ordinated approach to, it is this. It just can't go on like this, BV v Poole, Coventry 2014 and this, it is destroying their businesses, I don't know why they can't see that.

What time does the referee assume control of the meeting (therefore becoming the arbiter of the decision to cancel the meeting)? Is it 2 hours before tapes up? i.e. 5.30pm?

Oh well, at least it provides a bit more time for the wounds inflicted by the Wolves to heal...and for the team only to get hammered 3 times in the week instead of 4. Avoiding a home defeat in the first week of the season might be a saving grace, as 4 defeats including one at home before everyone else has even started would be a killer blow to home attendances.

So, until the next time then, when everyone will be moaning about program inserts...

Bad Fan

• Like 1