British Speedway Forum
speedwaysliders

Hagon Shocks Sponsored Riders

I know this is a bit of an anorak topic!!(me) but have the Turbo twins lost hagon sponsorship,and if so what are the other options for those riders?.Also which riders apart from Eddie Kennett are hagon sponsoring this season?Thanks in advance.

Yes dropped them to concentrate on the 150cc bikes.

Darcy and holder now need to learn how to put a bike together :)

I know this is a bit of an anorak topic!!(me) but have the Turbo twins lost hagon sponsorship,and if so what are the other options for those riders?.Also which riders apart from Eddie Kennett are hagon sponsoring this season?Thanks in advance.

Lewis Bridger now has "Hagon Shocks " plastered all over his Kevlars and I understand he is back in partial favour and I believe Ritchie Worrall may be getting some support.

Martin helps lots of riders in some way or another. A generous guy who's putting something back into the sport.

• Like 2

Fork Rent are backing Ward and Holder now,a few others too,Hans Andersen, Scott Nichols is family too

Quite agree - I don't pay mine either. :shock: :shock: :wink::rofl: :rofl:

• Like 8

Thats very good for you Ian. Looks like you have got yourself a decent scriptwriter at last

• Like 2

Thats very good for you Ian. Looks like you have got yourself a decent scriptwriter at last

He's 'Here All Week'.

• Like 2

Hagon Shocks is helping Ryan Fisher and Gino Manzares.

They also sponsor several riders that are based in the USA.

• Like 1

Hagon Shocks is helping Ryan Fisher and Gino Manzares.

They also sponsor several riders that are based in the USA.

Yes i suppose the Hagon effort in the US has let to a new line of sponsored riders Edited by Gearhead

The Hagon deals for the top boys are very restrictive and not worth a lot of money. Does his bit for speedway and has for a long time but knows a good deal and how to work in his favour.