British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bandits4eva

Redcar Vs Berwick Ttt 1st Leg 27/03/14

I've helped out at Berwick preparing the track in the past, my health does not allow it these days unfortunately, what you have written above is the biggest load of pIsh i think i have ever read, even for you, you listen to far too many riders who think they know how to prepare a track but in reality like yourself, would not know where to start. You seem to have a touch of OCD when it comes to track preparation. Get of your backside, go to the track and physically help do the job, and then, and only then you might have a very slight idea what you are talking about.

Good grief. :t:

Truncheons at the ready Berwick Speedway's Police Service are Armed and ready to deal with anyone who even dares stepping out of line

• Like 2

I've helped out at Berwick preparing the track in the past, my health does not allow it these days unfortunately, what you have written above is the biggest load of pIsh i think i have ever read, even for you, you listen to far too many riders who think they know how to prepare a track but in reality like yourself, would not know where to start. You seem to have a touch of OCD when it comes to track preparation. Get of your backside, go to the track and physically help do the job, and then, and only then you might have a very slight idea what you are talking about.

were you involved in flooding the track v rye house a few years ago then??:)
  • Like 2

I believe he is due to ride for Castleford in their NJL meeting against Berwick.

were you involved in flooding the track v rye house a few years ago then??:)

Track was perfectly rideable. I was there and took photos.

Let the hostilities begin,must be near the start of the season.!!
  • Like 1

so the riders don't know about tracks and tell me who is it that goes out week after week and puts their life at risk on the track oh yes the riders. You will also find that in some countries the riders learn track prep as part of their apprenticeship, this doesn't happen in this country but maybe it should.

Have you ever been on a bike on a speedway track bit different from a tractor.

What we need at Berwick is a track that the riders like and it stays the same so the home riders don't waste time having to work out the set up needed this can mean a few points in the 1st races as the away team are working things out.

• Like 2

so the riders don't know about tracks and tell me who is it that goes out week after week and puts their life at risk on the track oh yes the riders. You will also find that in some countries the riders learn track prep as part of their apprenticeship, this doesn't happen in this country but maybe it should.

Have you ever been on a bike on a speedway track bit different from a tractor.

What we need at Berwick is a track that the riders like and it stays the same so the home riders don't waste time having to work out the set up needed this can mean a few points in the 1st races as the away team are working things out.

As you say its consistent track prep that the home riders need, something that doesn't happen at Berwick. However I'm sure lessons have been learned and this season the Shielfield track will be better for it.

This "can you do any better" argument is just childish.

• Like 1

If they prepare a slick track with surface grip, we should do OK.

wonderful track conditions.. just how do they do that.. i know , its magic... never seen a slick/grippy track preparation in all my days of watching speedway..

Nowt wrong with the Berwick track, it's the personnel, we've had racing it

Good to see Alex Edberg turning out for EL side Wlokinarz Czestochowa yesterday, he must be well linked

His card read 0,0,0 =0

Edited by RobinH88

Good to see Alex Edberg turning out for EL side Wlokinarz Czestochowa yesterday, he must be well linked

His card read 0,0,0 =0

Have you seen their new race suits?

Classic example of a rich kid, well backed financially, but without the talent to match

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 2

Weather update for any of you guys thinking of travelling down.

Had a bit of rain overnight, but been try and sunny this morning. Last forecast I have seen is for some showers this afternoon, but should dry up by late afternoon.

Will try and keep this updated throughout the day if i can!

Have you seen their new race suits?

Classic example of a rich kid, well backed financially, but without the talent to match

Alex was in hammarby's cover's i think.. pederson and edberg were guesting against gorzow

What's the weather like, likely to be on? Just seen prior post

Edited by comet49