British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Wolverhampton 29 March

Presumably booked for his gating ability which will be needed at Leicester :)

Since when has Harris been able to gate? This is a new development

I think this answer deserves a 'Woooooosh.' :D

• Like 3

I think this answer deserves a 'Woooooosh.' :D

Is that the noise his bike makes when he leaves the start

Not sure how the track is going to race this season, went to see the team practice. From what I could see there have been some track changes made over the winter, it looked to me that the turns1-2 and 3-4 had bee moved about a foot or so into the central area, but that was just me looking at the track, noone has said anything that the track has been altered as far as I know.

We will have to wait and see what Sunday night brings forth.

I can see some close racing, not to sure about Max Clegg, just hope that he has been working on his gateing, has he was terrible in practice.

The rest of the riders would have been round turn 2 before he even left the start

I thoughrt it was Saturday night not Sunday and it is just the turns that that have been moved in

• Like 1

Live on Bet 365 at 7.30

How does that work Pirate Nick & do you have to have an account with them to watch it?.

• Like 1

How does that work Pirate Nick & do you have to have an account with them to watch it?.

Yes, set mine up yesterday. Dont have to bet tho.

You place sum kind of bet then you can watch it :). A big thanks to bet 365 for what there doing

You place sum kind of bet then you can watch it :). A big thanks to bet 365 for what there doing

Whale you say some kind of bet how much are you betting?.

Have put a couple of questions about this bet365 on the bet 365 thread if someone could look at it and answer on that thread, thanks

Edited by A ORLOV

You have to have an account and have funds in the account (min deposit £5). Looking at their streaming t's & c's it requires you to be in funds to watch a stream so it looks like it's not necessary to place a bet. Obviously the more people that place bets the more likely the service will continue.

You have to have an account and have funds in the account (min deposit £5). Looking at their streaming t's & c's it requires you to be in funds to watch a stream so it looks like it's not necessary to place a bet. Obviously the more people that place bets the more likely the service will continue.

Have you got a link to it please?

If you are there tomorrow take a walk up onto the banking on turns 1-2 and you can see where the track has been moved in by around 2 feet and the drains have been moved in the centre.Looking forward to tomorrow just to see how the team perform.

Hope they have had enough time to pratice around BP, Because they will need it, to be sure. Has Doyle even riden around BP since he flew over, so he has some idea of what to do with the bikes setups.

It has 2 ways to go but good or bad it will be nice to see what the Lions can do in this league. Even if it is watered down from other years.

I think they could do quite well against Wolves. Only Tia will be a big thorn in the Lions side I can't see him losing many races and he has already had a few laps here. Even if it was against a Range Rover.