British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Poole V Coventry - Monday 14th April On Sky.

Amazing how people who weren't there can make assumptions which they spout as fact. Some very good races with Shamek, Newman, Bech, Magic and the track was in good shape with passing inside and out both bends.

Not many better tracks in the country for full throttle racing.

The track at Poole is so much better than last year. Some great racing and overtaking last Wednesday.

More overtaking in this meeting than all four I saw last year

Track was excellent on Wednesday as you say.

Amazing how people who weren't there can make assumptions which they spout as fact. Some very good races with Shamek, Newman, Bech, Magic and the track was in good shape with passing inside and out both bends.Not many better tracks in the country for full throttle racing.Track was excellent on Wednesday as you say.

sorry did you say Poole was one if the best tracks for full throttle racing!!!!!!!! God surely your not that daft to actually believe that. In your opinion the track was better and that's fair enough but don't spout total lies. Or you trolling again?

:drink::D

Or you trolling again?

You clearly are. I would suggest mods check through your posts because you spend more and more time on Poole threads chucking the dirt.

I can just imagine the steam rising from your keyboard as you slowly but surely get more and more irritated by Poole's constant dominance of the sport. As Phil Morris said in the Star this week, Matt Ford is clearly the best promoter in the sport, leaving others in his wake.

Could do with knowing if the May fixture will stand ASAP .We've booked holiday and a B&B to go down for it..................

Could do with knowing if the May fixture will stand ASAP .We've booked holiday and a B&B to go down for it..................

In typical speedway fashion the supporters will be last to know.

• Like 1

Amazing how people who weren't there can make assumptions which they spout as fact. Some very good races with Shamek, Newman, Bech, Magic and the track was in good shape with passing inside and out both bends.

Are you 'spouting' the above as fact ? :o

No opinion.

And 'not many' fish in the sea... :icon_smile_clown:

And meanwhile back in the real world of non blue bias it seems not many agree with you that Poole is the best track usually.

Personally i love watching racing at Poole however many don't agree with you .............. or me.

:rofl:

At this rate will Coventry make it to May?

I have read the posts on this site I don't swear usually but what childish rubbish, you ate supposed to be speedway supporters, we set a unique example to sport and then we read these posts!.

I have read the posts on this site I don't swear usually but what childish rubbish, you ate supposed to be speedway supporters, we set a unique example to sport and then we read these posts!.

you forget that according to shovlar if you have an opinion he doesn't agree with you are trolling or bashing Poole. I simply made 2 points. One that the Poole track isn't very good these days which has been agreed by true Poole fans and secondly I expected Poole to beat Lakeside by more than 6. Lo and behold he can't handle negative comments

It is very difficult to make plans when fixtures keep changing. We have booked a holiday to coincide with the July 16 fixture, which looks as if it won't take place now.

For a while now the Poole track has been poor so the improvement that has been commented on is most welcome.

I sincerely hope you Coventry fans are still around to visit us in Poole come "May" and "July".

you forget that according to shovlar if you have an opinion he doesn't agree with you are trolling or bashing Poole. I simply made 2 points. One that the Poole track isn't very good these days which has been agreed by true Poole fans and secondly I expected Poole to beat Lakeside by more than 6. Lo and behold he can't handle negative comments

Have you seen the track 'these days' Gav??? No of course you haven't!!

You'll get the chance soon on Sky on April 14th though so if you watch carefully you'll be able to see the improvements!! :t:

• Like 1