British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Bet 365 are now live streaming 100 Elite League Meetings free to bet365 customers - Register to bet and view the live meetings

This new forum section has been created so a topic for each individual meetings can be created to discuss betting, in running heat discussions along with your wins or losses.

I have not put a bet on for years and never via a computer.

Could someone please explain the proceedure for getting this Bet365, I have looked at their website but cannot easily see how to place money, Is this just an internet site or do they have shops as I never pay for anything via a computer. Also please explain either on here or by pm what some of the bets mean, ie +8 or -10, in my day it was win, draw or in the top three.

Sorry if this is on the wrong thread Phil, but it is a question that relates to bet365.

Edited by A ORLOV

If could post on here the answers, I'd be interested in knowing aswell :)

I have not put a bet on for years and never via a computer.

Could someone please explain the proceedure for getting this Bet365, I have looked at their website but cannot easily see how to place money, also do they just use debit card or do they want bank details. Also please explain either on here or by pm what some of the bets mean, ie +8 or -10, in my day it was win, draw or in the top three.

Sorry if this is on the wrong thread Phil, but it is a question that relates to bet365.

Bet 365 website is not the best customer friendly site-I think you need to create an account and deposit £10 in order to watch streams. As for the actual betting odds will be given on the individual teams and rider match ups-the + is the points given to a team or rider in the bet ie Leicester could be + 2 tonight to beat Wolves so you add 2 points to their final score. minus figures are the reverse. Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

I've opened an account with £5 in it and I'm getting all the live streams (although I haven't seen a speedway match yet due to them being rained off). I'm planning on watching Leicester tonight.

As I understand it, you have to either have a balance of at least £5 in your account, or have placed a bet within the past 24 hours, to be able to watch. So at the moment I'm just leaving £5 in there.

At some point I may have a bet, but if I lose and drop below £5 I'll only be able to watch for another 24 hours unless I top up back to £5 or more.

For anyone like me who will not use Bank or Card details via the internet they can set up an account via phone and then accept just the bets via computer thingy, or you can bet by phone.

For a few quid this looks good and I will have the odd bet.

Thanks for the + - betting explanation R and R as the last time I had a bet it was on which chariot or gladiator would win.

• Like 1

For anyone like me who will not use Bank or Card details via the internet they can set up an account via phone and then accept just the bets via computer thingy, or you can bet by phone.

Thanks for the + - betting explanation R and R as the last time I had a bet it was on which chariot or gladiator would win.

Plenty of dead heats I suppose.

Does anyone know which tracks bet365 will be streaming from? So far we've had Leicester, Wolverhampton, Coventry and Birmingham.

I've heard everyone bar eastbourne as of yet

Doesn't quite solve your problem Big O (I did say I would call you that remember from the Olympics thread lol) but i have always felt the same as you about bank details on line.

What I have done is set up a separate small bank account which I only ever pay cash into or take cash out of (no audit trail for on line theives) and use it for shopping, betting, ebay and paypal. Okay its still using a bank account but its protecting me a bit from on line theft too. When I explained why I wanted to do it my bank were quite accomodating and its not linked in any way to my every day account.

Doesn't quite solve your problem Big O (I did say I would call you that remember from the Olympics thread lol) but i have always felt the same as you about bank details on line.

What I have done is set up a separate small bank account which I only ever pay cash into or take cash out of (no audit trail for on line theives) and use it for shopping, betting, ebay and paypal. Okay its still using a bank account but its protecting me a bit from on line theft too. When I explained why I wanted to do it my bank were quite accomodating and its not linked in any way to my every day account.

No problem, can just get a cash voucher and give number to bet365, betting acc available straight away.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Hi Lioness, I'm trying to PM you but looks like your fan club are filling you Inbox!

Is this a case of £5 per month for streaming or can you just leave £5 in your account all season?

Is this a case of £5 per month for streaming or can you just leave £5 in your account all season?

Just leave it in.