British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

It's just a forum so not the most important thing in my life but I like to come on here to read about speedway and have a laugh at some of the posts. Rants don't really interest me that much although I suppose they can be amusing as well sometimes. I've no idea what's going on and who you think the mod is but presumably you know so your best bet is to contact the owner of the BSF and make a complaint to him if you think there is a vendetta against you. I've already said how Phil. can be contacted.

No worries it's already in hand, but i'm sure you can understand that when i go to a page in the thread and there is yet another 100% personal attack and 100% off-topic i'm likely to reply.

You've been advised more than once that if you have a problem, contact the owner of the forum, Phil..It's not difficult!! Whilst you are at it report my "abusive" post too... :rolleyes:

It is already in hand, i only posted here today because of your rule-breaking post. Anyways can we leave the rest of this thread to discussion of tonight's betting?

I've already put online two versions of the racecard for tonight's meeting for you ;) lol lol

I've already put online two versions of the racecard for tonight's meeting for you ;) lol lol

Well, unfortunately of no use now because the meeting is off. :sad:

Not the first time I see that some members have problems with manchesterpaul's activity. Why? What is wrong with him doing race cards (free of charge) and posting links? Very strange.

Damn right mate Paul does a cracking job but has obviously upset someone.

Hell I like the bloke and he is a man U fan and I support Liverpool.

Seems he is not allowed to do stuff but others can do what they want.

Some of the abuse he gets is certainly unwarranted.

Take no notice of them mate as your work is indeed appreciated :)

It's just a forum so not the most important thing in my life but I like to come on here to read about speedway and have a laugh at some of the posts. Rants don't really interest me that much although I suppose they can be amusing as well sometimes. I've no idea what's going on and who you think the mod is but presumably you know so your best bet is to contact the owner of the BSF and make a complaint to him if you think there is a vendetta against you. I've already said how Phil. can be contacted.

Surely the sensible thing to do is simply ignore any rants as after all it's justa daft forum :)

• Like 1

Surely the sensible thing to do is simply ignore any rants as after all it's justa daft forum :)

Well, yes I agree. All I did in the first place was to let him know how to contact Phil. in the 'Moderating Team' section at the bottom of the main page as he seemed to be getting quite irritated. :D

Why on earth does anyone feel the need to download a racecard and fill it in for a tv meeting ?? Not saying it's wrong, just don't understand why??....

Why on earth does anyone feel the need to download a racecard and fill it in for a tv meeting ?? Not saying it's wrong, just don't understand why??....

i dont get the obsession with filling in race cards anyway. A speedway meeting is 15 heats. It's remember 15 results, for 2 hours. Do speedway fans also wear headphones that repeat, "breathe in. Breathe out" too?

Just keep live updates open if you are so confused you cant remember a few heat results or are incapable of reading the score in the bottom of the screen.

Remember 15 heat results? You've got to be joking. :o Must admit when it has been a match against Coventry on bet365 I have printed off a programme to fill in. Shoot me now! :rofl:

• Like 1

I am watching live streaming on bet365 through an iPad. It can be done here's how.

Go to the App Store and download Photon flash player for iPad. It's a web browser that can play steaming flas, which is what is required. Think it costs a couple of quid.

Install it and then go to bet365. Before loging on, click the lightening icon top right. The settings can be adjusted next to the lightening icon.

The log on to bet365 and make sure the lightening icon is clicked (not showing) you can then click on live streaming and watch.

Hope that helps.

Got the flash version of the site running in photon but when try and log in its says I'm trying to access from United States which isn't allowed

Got the flash version of the site running in photon but when try and log in its says I'm trying to access from United States which isn't allowed

Rob, uninstall the app. Reinstall. Go straight to the bet365 extra page and follow Steve's instructions. That seems to work for me but must uninstall every time first or I get the same message as you.

I am watching live streaming on bet365 through an iPad. It can be done here's how.

Go to the App Store and download Photon flash player for iPad. It's a web browser that can play steaming flas, which is what is required. Think it costs a couple of quid.

Install it and then go to bet365. Before loging on, click the lightening icon top right. The settings can be adjusted next to the lightening icon.

The log on to bet365 and make sure the lightening icon is clicked (not showing) you can then click on live streaming and watch.

Hope that helps.

Shov, good info. Was wondering how to watch on ipad. Any idea how to stop the problem of it telling me im viewing from USA tho pls?

Odds are up on bet365

I have gone for darcy ward over 8pts 8/11 looks a solid bet,also like the look of lindgren over 6 and smolinski over 5

Darcy Ward over 8 looks like it should be easy money....and if he doesn't get over 8 and you lose your bet you can still enjoy watching a Poole rider riding like a donkey.

Also Chris Harris to score over 3......surely one day he's going to get a half decent score?

Also Chris Harris to score over 3......surely one day he's going to get a half decent score?

But not today.