British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

looks like ellis has come good. Was also looking at ss bet as had extra ride and schlein had to score 12ish just to win don't know why I didnt go with it...

Nielsen not helped with E/F whilst in 2nd in ht 9.

Not sure why he didn't replace Payne in heat 7 when he was off gate 4 or why Nielsen was replaced in 12 by Payne tho'...seemed an odd decision really.

Was left wondering that myself! Ahwell don't think it would've come off even without the retirement!

Stead +3 however :party:

Finally figured out how to get this to work on iPad, using app called photon, also got the wiziwig feed of tonight's sky meeting to play too

Was left wondering that myself! Ahwell don't think it would've come off even without the retirement!

Stead +3 however :party:

Yes. Annoyed really as I thought he was a steal for someone who rode No 1 for them not so long back and with an extra ride.

Thank God for SN tanking through those tapes. Bet365 priced up 3-3 @ 7/5. Zagar v PK n Rooboy. Never in doubt.

Must admit, right up to the start of heat 9 I had written off that money. Couldnt believe my luck when Nielsen stopped - then when he was replaced in heat 12, well..... Praise the Lord!

Nielsen not helped with E/F whilst in 2nd in ht 9.

Not sure why he didn't replace Payne in heat 7 when he was off gate 4 or why Nielsen was replaced in 12 by Payne tho'...seemed an odd decision really.

Blown engine in heat 9

Had a look at the odds for the Swedish GP on Saturday, Freddie Lindgren is at 16/1?!

Gone £10 each way! :t:

Freddie has a good record the last 3 gp's and best finish of 4th def got a good chance.

I have gone for tai over 9pts 5/6 @bet365

Gone Hancock evens to beat kk and Bomber to outscore Ljung at 11/10, Ward for the win

Zagar over Smolinski, Harris(!) over Ljung and Nicki over Darcy for me. I assume it's based on total points scored and not final position?

Just backed Matej @ 10/1 as right now there's nothing between any if them

Anyone having a go on re arranged swedish matches tonight? I think vetlanda might be using rr for woffy

Ive gone for nicki pedersen exactly and under 13, anyone else having a go on sweden tonight?

Nice easy win on nicki pedersen only got 8 :)

• Like 1