British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Is this a case of £5 per month for streaming or can you just leave £5 in your account all season?

What SCB said, you just need to have funds in account.

That said, I hope there are a few betting on it otherwise I can't see the service lasting too long.

• Like 2

We'll be okay as long as SCB doesn't get the hump because they haven't paid out for the Bees winning tonight. :lol:

Did anyone know of a £3 fee being taken if you pay your deposit with a credit card, this morning I had a £3 fee taken on my credit card, when I enquired what it was it appears Bet365 drew the deposit I made as cash so therefore I have incurred a fee.

I don't really know as I have only ever had a debit card but don't most credit cards have a bit extra added on?

Just checked my bank account and £5 is going to be withdrawn.

Edited by Gemini

Did anyone know of a £3 fee being taken if you pay your deposit with a credit card, this morning I had a £3 fee taken on my credit card, when I enquired what it was it appears Bet365 drew the deposit I made as cash so therefore I have incurred a fee.

Credit card transactions for on-line betting are treated as cash advances - with a fee being charged.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cardsloans/article-1597470/Card-clampdown-on-gamblers.html

Credit card transactions for on-line betting are treated as cash advances - with a fee being charged.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cardsloans/article-1597470/Card-clampdown-on-gamblers.html

Cheers Neil, I understand now.

Edit

But didn't expect this as it was a deposit.

Edited by Team Man

Cheers Neil, I understand now.

Edit

But didn't expect this as it was a deposit.

You're gambling with credit, of course the banks are going to take a dim view. They dont know you;re not actually gambling and keeping the money in the account.

Any other sites going to embrace this I wonder. Or Just Bet365

Also Steve Shovler mentioned an app called photon for the iPad but for me it looks like it's going to work but then it says I am out of area, any options I need to change so that the streams work on iPad?

Any other sites going to embrace this I wonder. Or Just Bet365

Also Steve Shovler mentioned an app called photon for the iPad but for me it looks like it's going to work but then it says I am out of area, any options I need to change so that the streams work on iPad?

SCB will probably know, but there is something you can buy which makes it look like your computer/ipad is in the uk (a UK VPN). i'm assuming your issue is that you are overseas?

in terms of the speedway, it ill jist be bet365 as i believe they have acquired the rights.

SCB will probably know, but there is something you can buy which makes it look like your computer/ipad is in the uk (a UK VPN). i'm assuming your issue is that you are overseas?

in terms of the speedway, it ill jist be bet365 as i believe they have acquired the rights.

No based in uk, trying to work on the iPad which doesn't support flash. Steve suggested there or was an app called photon which made the iPad work for flash sites.

It seems to work to the point that you can get on and click the link, but then there is the message about being out of area. Like it's being routed overseas and so getting blocked.

No based in uk, trying to work on the iPad which doesn't support flash. Steve suggested there or was an app called photon which made the iPad work for flash sites.

It seems to work to the point that you can get on and click the link, but then there is the message about being out of area. Like it's being routed overseas and so getting blocked.

Tried that to with the same result and I'm in the UK.

No speedway on the stream list for tomorrow yet.

Ok thanks, cant make Birmingham tomorrow so hoping its Brummies v the mighty Bees!

• Like 1