Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

I have done Doyle over 11 tonight and Bet365 have this down on my account as a loss. I seem to recall someone mentioning previously that double points dont count ?

IS this correct ?

I have queried with Bet365 and am awaiting a reply from their traders team

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Other bets were Leicester -2 and Thorssel+2 over Cook so need a positive outcome to bring me into plus figures this evening

I have done Doyle over 11 tonight and Bet365 have this down on my account as a loss. I seem to recall someone mentioning previously that double points dont count ?

IS this correct ?

I have queried with Bet365 and am awaiting a reply from their traders team

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Other bets were Leicester -2 and Thorssel+2 over Cook so need a positive outcome to bring me into plus figures this evening

Yea double points don't count so you have a loss I am sad to say .

Yea double points don't count so you have a loss I am sad to say .

:mad:

Thank you - Thought I had read previously this was the case.

Appreciate your prompt reply

horrible day at the office. My night was summed up when i had a wolves 5-1 in heat 9 and was looking good for decent winnings until Perry decided to pack up :mad::mad:

I you can probably tell i wasn't to pleased. :nono:

Looks like the bookies did well tonight then. Good job I had a win on the SEC this afternoon to canel; out my crap evening.

FWIW

My reply from Bet365 re double points

Reference: DK9720419110I.

We are contacting you in regard to the bet referenced above. We can confirm that the result for this betting market has now been validated.

The result for this market was that he scored a total of 10 points.

This rider did have a tactical ride in which scoring may be doubled within the sport, however, our rules state the following:

Rider Total Points:

All rides count, with all tactical points counting as normal score e.g. 3-2-1-0.

You can locate the rules by going to Services and then selecting help; alternatively, you can click here.

As a result the above bet has been settled as a loser.

We thank you for your patience in this matter and would once again like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further queries, we may ask you to confirm your four-digit security number. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, go to Services in the top right corner of our website, click on Help, select FAQ - My Account and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.

We look forward to hearing from you. Our team are available 24 hours a day by Live Chat, via email support-eng@customerservices365.com freephone 08000 288 365 or alternatively call 01782 684757
and we will be pleased to assist you.

Kind regards,

Chloe M
The bet365 Team

Well that was easy hampel under 12 started off 0,0,0

And Zielona Gora at plus 14!

Edited by ash

Ive gone with bjerre under 10 pts

good day for me 2/2 wins

Edited by PTW

Gone for Davey watt under and exactly 8 tonight anyone else having a bet.

Gone for Davey watt under and exactly 8 tonight anyone else having a bet.

Woodward over and Exactly 7 looks good

Woodward over and Exactly 7 looks good

agreed orion was debating whether to do that but I like going under and not over.

agreed orion was debating whether to do that but I like going under and not over.

The good thing about going under is that you got falls Ef's etc in your favour ,one slip like that when your going for over points in these tight handicaps can be fatal .

A great start for you as well with agent Watt running a last .Give you credit you are the master of the under points scorers

Edited by orion

Gustafsson plus 7 (although since Swindon's last match I seem to have forgotten he now rides in the heatleader role)

Edited by ash

Gustafsson plus 7 (although since Swindon's last match I seem to have forgotten he now rides in the heatleader role)

Been done over by looking at the updates and seeing Woodward at 4 rather than the harder 3 . Thought it looked to good !