British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

The good thing about going under is that you got falls Ef's etc in your favour ,one slip like that when your going for over points in these tight handicaps can be fatal .A great start for you as well with agent Watt running a last .Give you credit you are the master of the under points scorers

Looks like the updates person mugged you off with the line up there orion,and thanks yeah just seem to be going for me plus the bit of research I do seems to help as tonight the watt bet looked really good as he got 5pts both times at eastie this year.

P.s agent watt starts off with 0,0 get in there :)

• Like 1

went for worrall -2 v ellis

was going to put Hampel under 12 as well but forgot wish i had now started with three 3rd places. :mad:

Phew another winner ..better to be lucky than good :wink:

Edited by orion

Phew another winner ..better to be lucky than good :wink:

Well done mate both had winners, ive had quite a good week now :).

Ive gone for swedish speedway tonight,mads under and exactly 8 got some real tough rides. Odds on @ 8/11 but still think thats good value.

also like pepe over 10 and nicki pedersen under 12.

in sky match id go for vissing under and exactly 10 going to be facing cook atleast twice plus worrall and fricke and masters. But am leaving that 1 alone.

Steen Jensen +3 over Fricke looks worth the gamble to me, been getting near double figures recently which would mean that Fricke would have to max out to match it?

Currently Rospiggarna are 11/10 -2. Score 32-27 with Betvictor. Holder out injured. Praterna reserves out of form.

Absolutely loving the fact that Sky Bet know nothing about PL speedway and the Berwick track :)

3 points in it with 1 heat to go, 4 points seems a pretty well worked out handicap to me

Bellego -1 vs Sedgemen for me.

Never in doubt!! Phew!

Ive gone for vaculik under and exactly 12 tonight in sweden lets hope its better than the leicester plus 15 last night haha