British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Ugh! They didn't pay out my bet of Kylmakorpi over Palm Toft.

It was pretty much a dead cert by the time it got called off. Grrrr!

Least I won my other bet: North over Garrity. So not a complete bust

Can anyone tell me what this means

Speedway Match Betting, Handicap, after heat 8

that is what the score is after ht8 so if for eg poole are -6 tonight after ht8 they would have to be winning by 7 after ht8,and leicester beung plus 6 would have to be not losing by more than 6.

Some interesting bets tonight. Lots of options.

Spoilt for choice almost!

I shouldn't do but I am going to have a little go on Agent Watt to outscore Hansen.

I've done the same. Kenneth is struggling a bit at the moment, and although I haven't seen him round Lakeside, I can imagine him struggling a bit there.

Besides Watt will probably be a bit annoyed about last night...maybe!

Also gone for Bjarne Pedersen under 11 - latest green sheets shows he won't get an R/R ride, and he's always prone to the odd bad ride or meeting! PK, Nicholls, Woffinden are a strong heat leader trio he's up against too.

And Korneliussen +1 V Janowski - bit of an iffy bet because Janowski is in great form, but don't think he's seen the track before, and Mads gets an extra R/R ride. Could get tight!

has anybody got sound as recently when i have watched meetings there is none but for other sports there is?

Looked and Looked but just could not find a bet I liked ..Pk +5 was temping thou. maybe some in running action with a bit of luck

Edited by orion

I looked at PK too, but he just seems so unpredictable lately, and did only score 5 from 5 there earlier in the year.

Was tempted by Nicholls over 8 as he goes well round there, but ran out of money! :P

• Like 2

I shouldn't do but I am going to have a little go on Agent Watt to outscore Hansen.

Was a close one!

Im on hans under and exactly 10

that was a close call tonight thank you havelock for not putting him in ht15 :)

I went Eastbourne -12 until the Tai crash was looking a bit dodgy but all good now.

Done well on the in running ...once Tai was out of the meeting I done Eastie -10 . turned out to be easy money .

• Like 1

Done well on the in running ...once Tai was out of the meeting I done Eastie -10 . turned out to be easy money .

well done orion nice easy profit :)