British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

PTW didn't take you long to start winning again mate. Well done to all members who had winning bets tonight.

haha cheers mate got bit more luck again tonight 3/3 last 2days now back on my winning run again
  • Like 1

I had a footy treble up so I am happy with today. Poland tomorrow and there are so many good bets every week in the Ekstraliga fixtures.

yeah like hampel and bjere couple of weekd ago,lets hope more of the same today.

I See Swindon were 31-1 on Betfair (gone now ) and 25-1 at Corals (also gone after my bet) to win the El I thought that was a tad to big so had a nibble at thou's prices . I Think they will make the plays off I reckon it's quite tight between them Cov ,KL and Poole who may have rider problems and who are at much shorter prices .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

I See Swindon were 31-1 on Betfair (gone now ) and 25-1 at Corals (also gone after my bet) to win the El I thought that was a tad to big so had a nibble at thou's prices . I Think they will make the plays off I reckon it's quite tight between them Cov ,KL and Poole who may have rider problems and who are at much shorter prices .

31s is a huge price and fair play worth a nibble, i hope the Robins scrounge through to the play offs.Then i think they will be very hard to beat at home away a bit different damage limitation sometimes but we have a squeak.
  • Like 1

Ive gone for protasiewicz exactly and over 9 tonight.

31s is a huge price and fair play worth a nibble, i hope the Robins scrounge through to the play offs.Then i think they will be very hard to beat at home away a bit different damage limitation sometimes but we have a squeak.

Swindon even after there result v kl are still 16's what I still think that is good value ...had another £25 on at that price .

Swindon even after there result v kl are still 16's what I still think that is good value ...had another £25 on at that price .

Not bad Orion you have a squeak have we two homes v Wolves( no Woffy) and Coventry( we will beat)? and Leicester(away).I hope we scrounge through Nick now showing us how just good ER rated him he is a pretty good judge.!!

Not bad Orion you have a squeak have we two homes v Wolves( no Woffy) and Coventry( we will beat)? and Leicester(away).I hope we scrounge through Nick now showing us how just good ER rated him he is a pretty good judge.!!

Morris has been poor this year but he really up his game in the last two weeks ...I reckon we can win out last 4 matches and we may need to .

Morris has been poor this year but he really up his game in the last two weeks ...I reckon we can win out last 4 matches and we may need to .

I hope so "Orion "fingers crossed eh!!

agreed orion swindon are the form team now morris and north are flying atm .

Ive gone for zengota under and exactly 9 tonight @rosspigarna

When will the camera man learn that the rider 50 metres ahead doesn't matter if theres a race on for 2nd and 3rd. Missed both passes in heat 10

Thanks for pointing this out, I hadn't looked at the fixtures until you posted. Managed to get on at 14's, I see bet365 are now offering 2/1.

• Like 1

Hi,wonder if anyone can tell me the best way of streaming from my desktop pc to my hd tv.

The problem ive got, the pc and tv are in seperate rooms(12 metres apart).

Not to technical minded,but are the alternatives *

1)Fixed cable,between pc and tv.

2)Video sender(rabbit)transmitter to reciever.(not sure what cable is needed,to connect the video sender to the pc)..

3)Laptop or tablet,via Chromecast or Roku.But wouldnt think you could get a stream from either.

4) Any alternatives i couldnt think of.

Obviously near the end of the season for speedway streaming,but id dearly love to see some Wolves away matches in the championship.

I normally use google search engine to find the best stream.

Many thanks if you can help me(even baggie supporters including Brum) :D