British Speedway Forum
Phil

Live Speedway Betting And Streaming...

Was it scheduled to be shown?

Are promoters kicking up a fuss and trying to stop it now?

Haven't bet on anything tonight, but if I did I might be inclined to assume that the bookies have got all the handicaps right and therefore bet on the exact scores and exact handicaps.

Was it scheduled to be shown?

Are promoters kicking up a fuss and trying to stop it now?

It was never on the schedule - frustrating as I couldn't make tonight in the end!

Edited by Reliant Robin

I only joined bet365 because of possible coverage of speedway, I have not bet for years prior to now so it's something I can take it or leave it but If I want to bet on something I expect to be able to watch the outcome, if there is going to be toys thrown over fans watching meetings I will just stop betting.

I only joined bet365 because of possible coverage of speedway, I have not bet for years prior to now so it's something I can take it or leave it but If I want to bet on something I expect to be able to watch the outcome, if there is going to be toys thrown over fans watching meetings I will just stop betting.

People have been betting on things for years without being to see it, including speedway. Its a bonus to be able to see it, not a God given right. Yes I'm disappointed but saying that I've been able to watch speedway most evenings the last 2 weeks, for free!

Yeah that's fair enough SCB but to have the carrot of live action and them not show is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

Yeah that's fair enough SCB but to have the carrot of live action and them not show is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

There was no carrot. Swindon were never supposed to be streamed tonight. Swindon was streamed last week.

It's great that there's a few matches streamed free of charge every week. Certainly nothing to whinge about

• Like 3

Been told Swindon - Belle Vue was never in coverage diary.

Coventry - KL tomorrow, Eastie - Belle Vue on Saturday both will be covered.

So, are we saying Bet365 are not showing speedway anymore? I only joined tonight in preparation for tomorrow and Monday

If krompa is right, and there's no reason to believe he's not, then it's Coventry v Kings Lynn tomorrow. I'll have to miss it because I'll be freezing on the 4th bend instead. :lol:

• Like 2

So, are we saying Bet365 are not showing speedway anymore? I only joined tonight in preparation for tomorrow and Monday

No, not at all.

Just some confusion over tonights meeting, which was it seems never scheduled to be covered anyway.

No sorry when i said a carrot had been dangled i meant of the coverage in general not just tonights meeting, i made the mistake of thinking that all EL matches or at least one a night would be shown so got my hopes up, i caught the Eastbourne match last week and whilst it was not great i enjoyed watching a meeting without commentary and being able to turn the sound right up so it was almost like being there.

I notice that the Speedway is never listed until late whereas all the other sports are listed days in advance, is this because they don't know until the last minute that someone is going to film it.

It all seems very hit and miss.

I would imagine the reason for late scheduling is so they can check the weather is going to be ok. If not they will have people making bets all day then have a rain off and then have to sort out re-funding all of the bets made.

Judging on my theory that means Coventry v Kings Lynn tonight will go on the schedule around 30 minutes before tapes up after the ELRC fiasco ;)