British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

The Draft

So who are the list of eligible draft riders and what is there ranking?

I ask because I see Benji Compton is riding at reserve for Birmingham tonight, he wasn't on the draft list.

As a side note, Benji is 27. So hardly the kind of rider that the "fast draught draft" is about. Oh, you mean it's about money?!

I would imagine he is just a `guest` as would have no ranking as of yet!

I would imagine he is just a `guest` as would have no ranking as of yet!

So can you use any NL rider as a guest then? Be a laugh if a team used Jon Armstrong and Dave Mason!

So can you use any NL rider as a guest then? Be a laugh if a team used Jon Armstrong and Dave Mason!

Have to say i haven't read the ruling on guests outside the Draft list.

So if you did, youd see that its based on the draft list and there ranking.

So if you did, youd see that its based on the draft list and there ranking.

So, the rules on using guests outside the draft list??

Care to update me on that part, the part i haven't seen in the rules?

So, the rules on using guests outside the draft list??

Care to update me on that part, the part i haven't seen in the rules?

There aren't any. If a draft rider is missing you can use another draft rider whos ranking is lower.

So Compton must have been added to the list, which sucks balls. But he must have also been added quite low down too so he can guest.

There aren't any. If a draft rider is missing you can use another draft rider whos ranking is lower.

So Compton must have been added to the list, which sucks balls. But he must have also been added quite low down too so he can guest.

So like i said i haven't read the rules on riders outside the draft because there aren't any clearly!

So like i said i haven't read the rules on riders outside the draft because there aren't any clearly!

There are some. In the rulebook. You have posted 4 times to say you don't know and that if you don't know clearly there is nobody who know.s There are rules, I know them, anyone who has read the rulebook knows them. But the rules are useless without the draft list.

There are some. In the rulebook. You have posted 4 times to say you don't know and that if you don't know clearly there is nobody who know.s There are rules, I know them, anyone who has read the rulebook knows them. But the rules are useless without the draft list.

You know the rules but you don't know the draft list. You haven't answered a simple question so i`m taking it you don't the answer, although you `know the rules`.

Says it all really.

You know the rules but you don't know the draft list. You haven't answered a simple question so i`m taking it you don't the answer, although you `know the rules`.

Says it all really.

You've asked one question. I answered it. The rest if you babbling a load of bollocks about nobody knowing and there being no rules. There are, I told you the rules FFS.

In case anyone has lost interest. Are they able to give a list of draft riders and their ranking so we can see who is eligible to guest for who. Thanks.

You've asked one question. I answered it. The rest if you babbling a load of bollocks about nobody knowing and there being no rules. There are, I told you the rules FFS.

In case anyone has lost interest. Are they able to give a list of draft riders and their ranking so we can see who is eligible to guest for who. Thanks.

As expected, a mouthful of bad language. I made a very simple point that Benji must have been used as a guest and i wasn't sure if that was covered in the rulebook.

As usual your ego and know all attitude exceeds itself as per.

:D

I read this thread then I looked at the title again. There is a letter R in the title for some reason, must be a mistake!

Edited by woz01
  • Like 4