British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

The Draft

The rules have been published on the scbgb website.

I'm fairly sure the initial 23 riders on the draft list were all named in order (can't find it at the moment), but an additional 7 or so riders to be added to the list -making 30 ish in all - have not to my knowledge been named yet. Presumably, the added 7 will be ranked lower (rightly or wrongly) than the original 23?!

Wizzer should be able to clarify, if he still checks out the forum - as its his list?!

• Like 1

What a fuss about nowt.

• Like 2

List now has 36 riders.

Its down to the BSPA to release this list to the public not me

Phil

• Like 5

After only few meetings this season those young Brits are something refreshing for the league IMO.

Looking from Polish perspective, but as a British speedway fan, I have to say WELL DONE BSPA.

Finally young British prospects in top division. Much better to watch riders like Jacobs, Ellis, Lambert than all those boring no-hopers like Drymls, Nieminen, Miskowiak, Kosciuch to only name a few.

First step done, now time for shared number 1's position to make league attractive for GP boys and Elite League will shine again. Fingers crossed.

• Like 3

After only few meetings this season those young Brits are something refreshing for the league IMO.

Looking from Polish perspective, but as a British speedway fan, I have to say WELL DONE BSPA.

Finally young British prospects in top division. Much better to watch riders like Jacobs, Ellis, Lambert than all those boring no-hopers like Drymls, Nieminen, Miskowiak, Kosciuch to only name a few.

First step done, now time for shared number 1's position to make league attractive for GP boys and Elite League will shine again. Fingers crossed.

You're not Matt Ford in disguise are you?? :rofl::D

I must agree as a wolves supporter I've Jacobs and Morris the last couple of weeks and must say they are on the pace.

What a fuss about nowt.

So the rules of the sport are 'nowt' in your eyes.

Marvellous.

Marvellous.

If he's in the draft, no probs. If he's a guest, you don't know the circumstances and is hardly worth worrying about.

As I say "a fuss about nowt', especially after wizzer's post.

There are bigger issues in life and speedway than this. Move on.

Edited by Tsunami

Marvellous.

I think wizzer has spelled it out Compton is more than likely on the list. The list needs to be published end of

Miskowiak and Nieminen beat Leigh Adams at Swindon so they were hardly no hopers I also would hardly call Kosciuch and Lukas Dryml Boring far from it . i can't see it being better watching Max Clegg and co half a lap behind than those riders but each to there own i guess .

As for the rule itself far to early to make a judgement as if it' going to work or not and we start handing out medals to the BSPA .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

Do have to chuckle at nobby being boring , all right pants at 80% of away tracks but at the showground he was entertainment top notch 1 track pony

• Like 1

I think wizzer has spelled it out Compton is more than likely on the list. The list needs to be published end of

Benji or Denis?

It would be nice to have a bit of transparency through a published list. No need for it to be kept secret.

• Like 2

It would be nice to have a bit of transparency through a published list. No need for it to be kept secret.

It would certainly stop the endless speculation. People will always fill in the gaps. Why can't they see that unless there is something dodgy

The important thing is that the promoters will have the list!!! :t:

• Like 1