British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

The Draft

Because it's not!! I just don't want to see NL riders tootle around at the back in races - and that's what I'm watching on sky!

You obviously missed last Mondays meeting then.

Because it's not!! I just don't want to see NL riders tootle around at the back in races - and that's what I'm watching on sky!

No. you are right much better to see old man Dryml do it. Why is he still getting team places?

No. you are right much better to see old man Dryml do it. Why is he still getting team places?

Agree, much rather watch British kids having a go than seeing an over-rated over paid foreigner doing the same.

So far the draft riders i have watched have provided plenty of excitement - Newman, Morris , Kerr, Jacobs, Sarjeant have provided plenty of excitement to the top league in this Country.

Agree, much rather watch British kids having a go than seeing an over-rated over paid foreigner doing the same.

So far the draft riders i have watched have provided plenty of excitement - Newman, Morris , Kerr, Jacobs, Sarjeant have provided plenty of excitement to the top league in this Country.

Those lads you name are adding something but not sure what the others are adding really as they are pretty much just cannon fodder even in the reserves races.

It would've been better that they were chasing the likes of Auty, ,Birks & Roynon & that both reserves had to have their 4 rides per meeting.

Those lads you name are adding something but not sure what the others are adding really as they are pretty much just cannon fodder even in the reserves races.

It would've been better that they were chasing the likes of Auty, ,Birks & Roynon & that both reserves had to have their 4 rides per meeting.

I agree that it should be PL standard for the EL and NL for the PL.

As far as the NL standard lads, they really are only meant to be beating each other and have seen a couple of battles with them. But yea id have preferred a 4 point draft for the likes of Birks and Auty and 3 for those like Morris and Newman. Think that would have been much stronger and fairer.

• Like 2