British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Swindon V Coventry 3/4/14

Well providing the weather holds out this could be the only chance we see the Bees racing this season.

Could well be a very close meeting. But all will depend on who rides for who.

A lot will depend on the guests for Harris and Batch. Hopefully Mads for Bomber.

I think the Bees can sneak a win here. the reserves should be good for 12-14 points, Howarth rode there last season so 7 is not unreasonable. Fish should get 8 just beating reserves and second strings so if hansen can get 4 or 5, while Hans should be good for 12. Add in the guest scoring a few. A Bes win by 8.

And for Stevebrum, obviously Swindon could win too, or it could be a draw, or the Bes could win by an amount not 8. Or it could be rained off or called off for some other reason.

And for Stevebrum, obviously Swindon could win too, or it could be a draw, or the Bes could win by an amount not 8. Or it could be rained off or called off for some other reason.

Nice to see you using none foul language to communicate for a change.

A lot will depend on the guests for Harris and Batch. Hopefully Mads for Bomber.

I think the Bees can sneak a win here. the reserves should be good for 12-14 points, Howarth rode there last season so 7 is not unreasonable. Fish should get 8 just beating reserves and second strings so if hansen can get 4 or 5, while Hans should be good for 12. Add in the guest scoring a few. A Bes win by 8.

Isn't mads average to high to guest for Harris?

Isn't mads average to high to guest for Harris?

Harris is 6.82, Mads is 6.97. I think under the rules he just fits.

Harris is 6.82, Mads is 6.97. I think under the rules he just fits.

Its a +5% so so i guess that fits?

Its a +5% so so i guess that fits?

Isn't the 5% only for home team?

• Like 1

Would rather have Doyley if he's available.

Initially thought the same, but sure I read somewhere that part of his visa conditions are that he can't race for anyone else but Leicester, even as a guest.

Who knows what guests can ride, or if Jason can ride for us or not. With Bombers average the options for Coventry do seem limited. On the green sheets you have two lots of averages for many riders, no idea which one they use.

Both Nick and Steve Worrall had good performances over the last few days, Nicolai and Simon hopefully can do better than they did at Lakeside. Will have to see how Steve manages with this new system and how Darryl copes at Swindon.

Hans is capable of a top score and Kyle Howarth rode here last year, Fish can also score well, but Coventry have not yet had a meeting.

The choice of guests or the use of rr will be interesting, at the moment no idea which way this meeting will go.

Edited by A ORLOV

Initially thought the same, but sure I read somewhere that part of his visa conditions are that he can't race for anyone else but Leicester, even as a guest.

Yep I believe thats true. Id have Mikkel Bech as guest for Harris he has started the season very well.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1