British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Swindon V Coventry 3/4/14

For Swindon to announce Dan Greenwood as Darryl's replacement this morning seemed in indecent haste given the seriousness of his injuries. By all means set it up but it totally lacked class to release it so early.

It was an awful crash, a zero entertainment meeting with dismal presenters, abysmal music and a total turn off.

Dont like to judge early but Nikolai Klindt looks like the rider of 2013, what little bottle he ever had is gone. Bad signing.

Also on Andy Warren's twitter there is evidence of ref D. Robinson's aggressive verbal and physical behaviour towards Alun Rossiter. His running of Heat 10 was downright dangerous.

All good wishes to Darryl Ritchings, get well soon son.

Edited by remembertheracers
  • Like 2

Also on Andy Warren's twitter there is evidence of ref D. Robinson's aggressive verbal and physical behaviour towards Alun Rossiter. His running of Heat 10 was downright dangerous.

Oh yeah, some old(er) man following Rosco looking to the side, he look really nasty. If he was being aggresive would he not be look at Rosco and Rwsco looking at him?

Is it me ? Wasn't Gustafsson supposed to let Pedersen win on a tactical ride. Just about sums up our performance last night.

Having been absent from the forum since Thursday night's farce (self-imposed because I couldn't trust myself and could have received a lifetime ban had I expressed my real thoughts!) I find it interesting to read all the points of view-it was not a good night for Swindon, speedway in general and the referee specifically.

The point above probably misses the point that because Simon was so far in front, had he slowed to allow Bjarne past, Fisher was so close to Bjarne that he would have passed Simon as well turning a 7-1 into a 7-2. So in the final analysis it would have made very little difference.

That said, my appetite for Speedway has been sorely dented by what we were served up last week. I'll be there again this week (weather permitting) but please God let it be a better £17 worth next time.

Oh yeah, some old(er) man following Rosco looking to the side, he look really nasty. If he was being aggresive would he not be look at Rosco and Rwsco looking at him?

Have a look and make your own mind up!

https://twitter.com/AndyWarren_/status/452062466684362752/photo/1

Edited by Chalkie

Totally agree Chalkie, Rosco said in the Adver he was reporting the ref to the SCB, i for one back him all the way.

• Like 1