British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Swindon V Coventry 3/4/14

Bring Michelsen in and Swindon can win by 10 despite the weakness at reserve. He is flying

In one home meeting yes.

In one home meeting yes.

Mind you, you can't really call it a home meeting for him yet, as he has never ridden there competitively before to the best of my knowledge.

I'm not sure that r/r will be used as much this season, unless 2 riders are missing. It makes sense to use a guest to take all the rides rather than 1 above & 2 below. I would possibly use r/r at 1 & guest in 2-5, if your no. 1 & one other is missing in home meetings as I think it gives you better all round coverage across the team. This would obviously depend on what guests were available.

Mind you, you can't really call it a home meeting for him yet, as he has never ridden there competitively before to the best of my knowledge.

Rode six times at home for the Eagles last year i believe..

• Like 2

Rode six times at home for the Eagles last year i believe..

Indeed he did. 6 meetings for a 7.74 average (with BP)

Word is Bjarne for Batch and Woodward for Harris.

• Like 1

Word is Bjarne for Batch and Woodward for Harris.

With Mads covering for a Batch away to BV

looking at the weather for Thursday, it could be a bit damp.....

Hope not! Want to see some Speedway! The forecast I've seen shows heavy overnight on Wednesday and up to 6am Thursday morning, with Thursday being dry, so could be perfect! Let the weather gods do the watering

Woodward isnt bad at Swindon but would have prefered Bech.

• Like 1

Woodward isnt bad at Swindon but would have prefered Bech.

He ain't no Bomber though who is always great to watch at The Abbey.

• Like 1

He ain't no Bomber though who is always great to watch at The Abbey.

Choices were certainly limited for us. Id take an away point our reserves should outscore yours but your top 5 looks stronger.

I think killer and hans should score about the same, ditto the respective second strings. I can see the coventry reserves outscoring swindon by around six. Morris should outpoint Hansen though by around four, so reckon it comes down to the guests. I think bjarne will be good for a few more than woodward, so will go swindon by two.