British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Birmingham V Lakeside April 2 El (a)

Hope the fans turn up in force and get behind the BRUMMIES and then just maybe a win. Safe meeting to all the riders

• Like 4

Both the two matches at Elite League level I've managed to get to so far this season have been really good and I don't expect this one one to be any different. Already I'm a fan of the new formula! I'm HOPING to get there but am currently awaiting a message from someone who may be able to give me a lift as to whether or not that will prove possible.

Will be gutted if I can't get there BUT if I can't then I'll be going to King's Lynn with a mate of mine.

SELCO BRUMMIES: Danny King, Adam Skornicki, Ben Barker, Daniel Nermark, Edward Kennett, Simon Lambert, Paul Starke.

LAKESIDE: Peter Karlsson, Richard Lawson, Davey Watt, Mikkel Bech, Lewis Bridger, Ben Morley, Adam Ellis.

Showers throughout the day, should stop around start time. Hope they don't water the track, like they did before the BV meeting!

The Brummies need to kick there home programme off with a win!

I can see Mikkel B making all the difference for Lakeside tho.

SELCO BRUMMIES: Danny King, Adam Skornicki, Ben Barker, Daniel Nermark, Edward Kennett, Simon Lambert, Paul Starke.

LAKESIDE: Peter Karlsson, Richard Lawson, Davey Watt, Mikkel Bech, Lewis Bridger, Ben Morley, Adam Ellis.

The Brummies team looks like a PL team - will finish bottom of the league.

When you look at the lines ups you have to fancy the Hammers top 4 to have a field day, while Ellis should comfortably score 6+ I just dont see where the Brummies will score points.

When you look at the lines ups you have to fancy the Hammers top 4 to have a field day, while Ellis should comfortably score 6+ I just dont see where the Brummies will score points.

And of course going by your theory if the Hammers don't get at least 50 points then they will be fodder also.

And of course going by your theory if the Hammers don't get at least 50 points then they will be fodder also.

Where the hell did you get that from? Do you read anything people say or just write random statements that pop into your head?

I'm not sure what is worse now my speedway team or my football team both birmingham.....

Can't see us winning a meeting all season unless......

Time to step in Danny king

Ben barker

Edward kennett

All three need to score 8+ points

Where the hell did you get that from? Do you read anything people say or just write random statements that pop into your head?

You clearly don't remember what you write you mean. Its there if you wish to view. Teams should be going to Leicester , and Birmingham i`m assuming, and should easily get 50 points is what you said. Coventry like lakeside should be looking to get 50 points is your point of view at both of these tracks.

Obviously we didn't so we aren't good enough for the play offs. PMSFL.

I'm not sure what is worse now my speedway team or my football team both birmingham.....

Can't see us winning a meeting all season unless......

Time to step in Danny king

Ben barker

Edward kennett

All three need to score 8+ points

All three that you mention have reached their peak and will not improve any more in my opinion.

King has been threatening to up his game for 4 years now but has only fired in fits and starts. Barker is too inconsistent at this level and kennett is on the downward curve. Sadly for the Brummies, wooden spoonist this year, and a defeat at home to Lakeside is looming.

Small Heath every time. :t:

• Like 2