British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirate Nick

Birmingham V Lakeside

King over 5pts tonight and bech -1 v nermark look the bets tonight

I have had a tenner on King to score more than 5. I would be very surprised if he doesn't manage that around Perry Bar.

I think that all of the 4 stated will score over what they have been put down as, so got myself all 4 as over the points.

Backed King at 5/6 he's 8/13 now haha. I'm not sure on PK if he rides like he did on Friday night so I've gone under for him.

Birmingham to win at15/8 doesn't look bad for a small stake, neither does Skornicki on -2.

Edited by Islander15

Gone with Kennett to score under 7. King should have no issues scoring 5 tbh. He'll get 4 beating his team mates!

Gone with Kennett to score under 7. King should have no issues scoring 5 tbh. He'll get 4 beating his team mates!

no value in king over 5 now,so I agree with scb,kennett has very tough rides and will be doing well to get near 7 so gone with that plus bech -1 v nermark evens

Backed King at 5/6 he's 8/13 now haha. I'm not sure on PK if he rides like he did on Friday night so I've gone under for him.

I've never bet on Speedway before. Only put money in so I can watch the stream...but surely King will score more than 5, so I'm trying it out....(he will now score less than 5 and ruin it for you all).

I never saw 5/6. He was 8/11 when I placed my bet early this afternoon. He's now 1/2.

• Like 1

So funny without looking at the Forum I backed King over 5 as well lol ....

• Like 1

That's 20 quid I won't see again

told you I'd knacker it up for Danny King

First race scored 0

Got to LOL at the description of heat 3 on live updates. Very different to how I saw it.