Sign in to follow this  
Pirate Nick

Swindon V Coventry 03/04/14

19:30

|

SPEEDWAY

Elite League 03/04 - Swindon vs Coventry

Bet 365 tonight

How long before the promoters start kicking up a fuss about this? I hope they are being adequately compensated.

• Like 1

How long before the promoters start kicking up a fuss about this? I hope they are being adequately compensated.

What is their to kick up a fuss about?

They sold the rights!

• Like 2

Backed Howarth +2 vs Gustafsson at 11/8. The Pedersen vs Garrity one looks interesting but nothing else takes my fancy.

What is their to kick up a fuss about?

They sold the rights!

Brilliant that we can all watch a few meeting's don't you think Witcher ? i have a few quid in my account worth leaving it in it there for this a real bonus for all of us we owe the promoters nothing. Edited by sidney

You can bet they will

Brilliant that we can all watch a few meeting's don't you think Witcher ? i have a few quid in my account worth leaving it in it there for this a real bonus for all of us we owe the promoters nothing.

Bwitcher can watch Darcy Ward live at last :wink:

Hopefully people may get into the matches on the small screen and get a buzz to go to a live match. At least the footage is realistic representation of a meeting without shouty and smiler telling you how good the racing is when it's clearly not.

I think it's good for the sport. True fans won't watch the feeds instead of going to their local club.

Are bet365 paying the camera crews who pay the BSPA who are distributing money between the clubs then?

You can bet they will

Bwitcher can watch Darcy Ward live at last :wink:

Is he Darcy at the Abbey soon? cant Witcher be there and buy me half a shandy.!

Backed Howarth +2 vs Gustafsson at 11/8. The Pedersen vs Garrity one looks interesting but nothing else takes my fancy.

Snap.

Also Garrity -2 vs Bjarne and Fisher -1 vs Klindt

Heavy rain on the way. Hope it misses.

Are bet365 paying the camera crews who pay the BSPA who are distributing money between the clubs then?

What has that got to do with Bet365?

At the Races signed the contract with GoSpeed and offer these matches out to partners. Bet365 will have paid them. At the Races arrange the coverage, the terms of which are up to them and whomever provides the pictures. At the Races paid GoSpeed a fee for the rights to provide these meetings. GoSpeed were acting on behalf of the BSPA:

I have no doubts that should teams be struggling with crowds (again) this season, rather than look at the real reasons (again) this will be one of the ventures blamed.

• Like 1

I like the look of kildemand exactly and under 12 can see him dropping a few pts tonight to andersen,woodward and to his team mates.

Any updates on the weather so far? I want to finally see my team race, even if it is on a live stream!

• Like 1

Does the live stream work on iphone/pads or android tablets as I couldn't see any live streams last nigh ?? Also backed Bjarne plus 2 over garrity a elite league number one against a premier league second string with a 2 point start .. Also Swindon -4 looks a good buy