British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirate Nick

Swindon V Coventry 03/04/14

Snap.

Also Garrity -2 vs Bjarne and Fisher -1 vs Klindt

If they all come in Coventry should win the meeting!

Does the live stream work on iphone/pads or android tablets as I couldn't see any live streams last nigh ?? Also backed Bjarne plus 2 over garrity a elite league number one against a premier league second string with a 2 point start .. Also Swindon -4 looks a good buy

Doesn't work on iPhone or iPad.

How does this stream work? I am a tad computer illiterate and I don't mind sounding silly --HOWEVER I love my speedway so I don't care if I embaraass myself by asking a simple question. Ta muchly for any help offered x

I've managed it fliss so I'm sure you can. Click on the 'Join' icon on their website then sign up with your debit/credit card for £5. That's as far as I've got. I'll find out if it works at 7.30pm. :lol:

Edited by Gemini

Iv changed my mind howarth plus 2 at 11/8 looks better value

How does this stream work? I am a tad computer illiterate and I don't mind sounding silly --HOWEVER I love my speedway so I don't care if I embaraass myself by asking a simple question. Ta muchly for any help offered x

Priceless spelling

Does the live stream work on iphone/pads or android tablets as I couldn't see any live streams last nigh ?? Also backed Bjarne plus 2 over garrity a elite league number one against a premier league second string with a 2 point start .. Also Swindon -4 looks a good buy

Have you looked at the new EL racecard? Garrity rides against 8 rides, 6 of them are Worrall and Ritchings. Where as Bjarne Pedersens 8 opponents are the Bees heatleaders. In effect Bjarne is riding 2 heat 13 and 2 "normal" races while Garrity is riding 2 NL heats and a couple of PL heats. Garrity could score 12 to Bjarnes 5 ayet Bjarne doesnt lose to a second string and Garrity doesnt beat one.

If they all come in Coventry should win the meeting!

I'm thinking more 2 out of 3. If I get all 3 I'll be very happy. I have got a few ££ on Bees +4 too.

Doesn't work on iPhone or iPad.

If the stream works on flash, rather than using the bet365 app, download the Photon browser from the App Store. This browser with steam flash. Cost a couple of quid but streams the footy on an iPad.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I backed Swindon +6, now they're +11. Damn.

What is the referee thinking there?!

At the track looked like Hans tried to clamp Barney down too much and clipped Barney's elbow bringing them both down. Can't see what pederseb did wrong there. Not unlike the ritchings decicion except the ref got it right this time.

What is the referee thinking there?!

Good decision. I need the points to cover the spread!