British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pirate Nick

Swindon V Coventry 03/04/14

Nope, the bastards have void it! What a joke! Rain has cost me a fortune!

Woodward over 6 paid out, but my Fisher v Klindt and Bjarne v Garritty bets have been voided. Bizarre!

Woodward over 6 paid out, but my Fisher v Klindt and Bjarne v Garritty bets have been voided. Bizarre!

Any bet on match ups and points scored are paid out as winners if they have already won (Woodward already had 8), losers if they have already lost, or voided if they could still have won/lost

• Like 1

Good stream again. Great service for those that can't travel or wouldn't have travelled as it's not their own team racing

• Like 1

I would have travelled but a couple of years ago Swindon stopped allowing dogs so it's out of the question now. It was good to watch but rather stressful, especially thinking it was going to be called off after 9 races and the result wouldn't stand. :lol:

Thank you yerropes for being magnanimous in defeat as it's not nice losing at home.

Edited by Gemini

Thank you yerropes for being magnanimous in defeat as it's not nice losing at home.

You're welcome Gemini..

Just a shame that there wasn't 15 heats of "sensational speedway"...

• Like 1