British Speedway Forum
TheSmiler

Birmingham V Coventry 9/4/14

So the Brummies face the Bees this Wednesday still looking for their first close meeting let alone points.

Judging by the Bees spirit last night they're gonna have a good season. Any team that starts the season congratulating riders by the pits gate and laughing all night and gelling together you know is going to do well.

However with a few ex Bees in the side, I'm sure Birmingham will be up for it, for the sake of their club they need a good result. Do I think they'll get it? Unfortunately not no.

Will Hans be riding? Complaining of a knee problem from Swindon.

Brummies 38-55 Bees

I don't believe Coventry have won at Perry Bar in the league since the Brummies moved to the EL ?

Could be a very different story this time I think...Birmingham's line up looks very weak this year

I don't believe Coventry have won at Perry Bar in the league since the Brummies moved to the EL ?

March 29 2012 - Brummies 38-54 Bees :P

They've also drew 45-45 there too.

• Like 1

I think there's a mistake with your prediction. You've got us to score as many as 38 :o

• Like 1

March 29 2012 - Brummies 38-54 Bees :P

They've also drew 45-45 there too.

The March 2012 was a Midland League fixture...not the Elite League. :D

I do remember the 45 all draw though, was there that night

The March 2012 was a Midland League fixture...not the Elite League. :D

I do remember the 45 all draw though, was there that night

Haha my mistake for not proof reading :D

• Like 1

Could be a very different story this time I think...Birmingham's line up looks very weak this year

Lets face it if Cov don't get 50 points they wont make the play offs. (using the SCB logic)

• Like 1

Bees to win, our reserves will certainly outscore the Brummie reserves and our top 5 looks very solid especially with Bomber back.

• Like 1

.......Adam Vickers......... Judging by the Bees spirit last night they're gonna have a good season. Any team that starts the season congratulating riders by the pits gate and laughing all night and gelling together you know is going to do well.

I'll reserve judgement until old Moody is back again. :D

• Like 1

I'm thinking the Brummies may fair better if they ride on 2014 machinery and not the 2013 bikes they got out against Lakeside.

Lets face it if Cov don't get 50 points they wont make the play offs. (using the SCB logic)

If you're going to start quoting me do it properly. I can make myself look at idiot without your help and you telling people I have said things I haven't.

Great team spirit for the bees at the moment.

Would predict the bees to push Birmingham close but depends if either team ride like they have so far.

Will Harris be ready and back to race for wed? Will be jet lagged as well.

Hope Hans knee is not as bad as suggested.

Guest GiveusaB

If we ride like we did last weds? Then cov will stuff us by at least 20 points! I'll be there though, gritting my teeth! :(

If you're going to start quoting me do it properly.

Couldn't agree more. When you gonna start? :t:

Hans has said his knee is twisted badly but so far no sign of ligament damage.

He's hoping to use pain relief for bees meetings next week and for guesting for Belle Vue on mon

Edited by mdmc82